The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest toonlass

Great pass from Tom Craddock, who is friends of one of our members Marko 1982.

Marko will be made up then cos Craddock scored Luton's second.

MANCHESTER UNITED v ASTON VILLA LINE-UPS

Man Utd: Van der Sar, Neville, O'Shea, Evans, Evra, Nani, Carrick, Fletcher, Ronaldo, Giggs, Tevez.

Subs: Foster, Park, Welbeck, Gibson, Martin, Macheda, Eckersley.

Aston Villa: Friedel, Luke Young, Cuellar, Davies, Shorey, Milner, Petrov, Barry, Ashley Young, Carew, Agbonlahor.

Subs: Guzan, Delfouneso, Knight, Salifou, Reo-Coker, Gardner, Albrighton.

Done well against us.

Shorey is playing :yikes:

2nd half of extra time moves from SS1 to SS Extra.

Boring question: If you only subscribe to SS1 and not SS2, do you miss the end of the match?

That would be gutting. http://i44.tinypic.com/mcym1v.jpg

Boring question: If you only subscribe to SS1 and not SS2, do you miss the end of the match?

I guess that would be a yes but do people really do that?

That would be gutting. http://i44.tinypic.com/mcym1v.jpg

Yes you would. They've moved it to Sky Sports Extra.

Guest firetotheworks

Just watching Jagielka and Lescott here, great partnership, just wondering whether its the player or the club that makes a player. They came from Wolves and Sheff United so you wouldnt really guess from the outset that they'd be so good, but I had to wonder what Lescott and Jagielka would be like if they had came to Newcastle.

I get the impression that they'd drop a lot of clangers, just seems fitting.

Just watching Jagielka and Lescott here, great partnership, just wondering whether its the player or the club that makes a player. They came from Wolves and Sheff United so you wouldnt really guess from the outset that they'd be so good, but I had to wonder what Lescott and Jagielka would be like if they had came to Newcastle.

When Moyes dabbles in the lower leagues he signs players who have been that clubs best player for a few seasons. Beattie from Southampton, AJ from Palace, Baines from Wigan, Cahill from Millwall.