The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

So Liverpool Top, then. This is the closest they have been to the title in many years, but can they do it?

No, they're shit.

wish we were that shit.

I'm comparing them with Manchester United, not us. They're shit compared to Manchester United, and that's why they won't win the title, but Manchester United will.

france have a fanni and a lass in their squad tonight.

Germany had kuntz.

millions of 'em

(serve and volley mate...serve and volley)

;D

kum has just scored for den haag away at AZ

So Liverpool Top, then. This is the closest they have been to the title in many years, but can they do it?

No, they're s***.

wish we were that s***.

I'm comparing them with Manchester United, not us. They're s*** compared to Manchester United, and that's why they won't win the title, but Manchester United will.

Ye the head-to-heads this year between the two suggests that.

No, they're s***.

wish we were that s***.

I'm comparing them with Manchester United, not us. They're s*** compared to Manchester United, and that's why they won't win the title, but Manchester United will.

Ye the head-to-heads this year between the two suggests that.

The head-to-heads though would suggest that we'd give Man Utd a run for their money. :lol:

How many times have Spurs been on the TV this season, does anyone know?  And compared to us?

Outside the UK (Scandinavia Canal +), I think Newcastle have only been off the screen for 4 or 5 matches this season. Spurs are rarely on unless they play the "top four" or us.