The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest Alan_Shearer

Haha, a Wolves fan kisses a camera that another bloke just kissed a few seconds earlier. Gayer.

AIDS...

From NufcNeilo in Stevenage, via text on 81111: "At this rate Newcastle could who all of their remaining matches and still go down!"

ZOMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Read that before, it doesnt even make sense.  :lol:

It's meant to say 'win' not 'who'

Sunderland - 35 (-12)

Hull - 34 (-20)

Blackburn - 34 (-20)

---------------------------------

Middlesbrough - 31 (-22)

Newcastle - 30 (-15)

West Brom - 25 (-31)

That's the mini-table for us now, the others are surely out of it.

From NufcNeilo in Stevenage, via text on 81111: "At this rate Newcastle could who all of their remaining matches and still go down!"

ZOMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Read that before, it doesnt even make sense.  :lol:

It's meant to say 'win' not 'who'

I know.  :pow:

A point for us tomorrow would not be bad at all after those results today. It would leave us just 1 win off getting above both Hull and Blackburn due to the goal differences.

I look at Hull's fixtures and I feel we're going to need 7 points minimum to have any chance of finishing above them, 10 maximum.

A point for us tomorrow would not be bad at all after those results today. It would leave us just 1 win off getting above both Hull and Blackburn due to the goal differences.

And I wonder how vital they could be come 5/6 games time.

I can't see them not beating us tomorrow, but a win would be absolutely massive.

Even the Liverpool game is important because avoiding a whooping could keep our goal difference an advantage.

I hope the players are more positive than most the people on here. FFS

the results could have been better but Hull will be lucky to win another game. Boro have a tough run in and we have a six pointer against them at home.

a win tomorrow (although unlikely) will have us only 2 points Sunderland again and Sunderland have a tough run in too

Guest kingdawson

I can't see them not beating us tomorrow, but a win would be absolutely massive.

Even the Liverpool game is important because avoiding a whooping could keep our goal difference an advantage.

Think we'll draw tomorrow.