The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Don't you just want to punch CRonaldo in the face..?

2 goals from him. Do that twenty times a season (i.e. do f*** all and get chances on a plate from your teammates), add one or two wonder free kicks or long shots, and you get called the best player in the world.

Doesn't change the fact I just want to punch him in the face..

2 goals from him. Do that twenty times a season (i.e. do fuck all and get chances on a plate from your teammates), add one or two wonder free kicks or long shots, and you get called the best player in the world.

How many would Owen get playing for them?

Guest Alan_Shearer

I thought we wanted Spurs to win so Utd would try harder against one of our relagation competitors...

2 goals from him. Do that twenty times a season (i.e. do fuck all and get chances on a plate from your teammates), add one or two wonder free kicks or long shots, and you get called the best player in the world.

I think Messi is the world's best player, but what you are saying is tripe. Why do you think Man Utd paid so much for Van Nistelrooy? They might put chances on a plate as a team but Ronaldo's still doing pretty special things. And he's been relatively poor this year in comparison to last.

Did I see who I think I saw?

Who? Youkilis?

:lol: Go fuck yourself.

That Lee Stewart guy or someone that looked exactly like him singing his head off in the last fan shot.

While I couldn't give a f*** who won the game, that absolutely s*** decision has turned the game.

It's something I worry about for us in these next few games. You can have a very very good game, but if the referee can't even tell when the direction of a ball clearly changes, we're still far from safe from the referee, nevermind the opposition.

While I couldn't give a fuck who won the game, that absolutely shit decision has turned the game.

It's something I worry about for us in these next few games. You can have a very very good game, but if the referee can't even tell when the direction of a ball clearly changes, we're still far from safety.

:thup:

A decision like that could easily send us down.

While I couldn't give a f*** who won the game, that absolutely s*** decision has turned the game.

It's something I worry about for us in these next few games. You can have a very very good game, but if the referee can't even tell when the direction of a ball clearly changes, we're still far from safe from the referee, nevermind the opposition.

Still mad about that disallowed goal v Chelsea.

It's something I worry about for us in these next few games. You can have a very very good game, but if the referee can't even tell when the direction of a ball clearly changes, we're still far from safety.

:thup:

A decision like that could easily send us down.

A big reason why we're even in this position in the first place is an absolute metric fuckton of bad decisions.