The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest Mcdonald36

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal!

Thank god the mackems are shitter than us.

Guest ovesbar

Yes! stops the ugly mouth of that fucking inbred s**land fan in the canal + studio.

Guest neesy111

the mackems have 2 away games as we're at home, and they've been awful away, still some hope left

the mackems have 2 away games as we're at home, and they've been awful away, still some hope left

And their home game is against Chelsea.

You never know. Seriously though, Sunderland are shocking. Everton are at half pace and are playing them off the park.

Guest neesy111

You never know. Seriously though, Sunderland are shocking. Everton are at half pace and are playing them off the park.

hmm, i would love it if we won those 2 home games as we could be ahead of them and hull, all is not lost, but we're living on a knife edge at the moment

the good thing is southgate has said they have to win at our place, hopefully this means we can exploit there weaknesses

Guest Mcdonald36

Last thing you need in a relegation battle is lazy, half arsed pre madonas like Cisse and Kenwyne Jones.

Still think it will be Hull that go and not us or Sunderland.

The only chance they have of getting points is at home to Stoke, and if they lose that then we only need 3 points from the last 3 games.

Still think it will be Hull that go and not us or Sunderland.

The only chance they have of getting points is at home to Stoke, and if they lose that then we only need 3 points from the last 3 games.

I fancy them to beat Stoke though. I reckon we need the two wins to even give ourselves a chance going into the last day.

Brilliant from Jo. ;)

Gives us a little glimmer doesn't it!

Good old Jo...i've always rated him... :omg:

Yep, worth every penny of the £455 million Man City paid for him!

I still think sunderland looks more dangerous than we do in the final third.

They really don't like.  They haven't created a chance so far and its not like Everton are sitting back and battling for a point likes Portsmouth were.

hmm, i would love it if we won those 2 home games as we could be ahead of them and hull, all is not lost, but we're living on a knife edge at the moment

the good thing is southgate has said they have to win at our place, hopefully this means we can exploit there weaknesses

Lets just hope it doesn't mean they'll exploit ours.