The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

I said earlier that would be the sickener, all the results we needed to rely on to go our way and still be completely unable to nudge up out of the relegation zone.

I think we've had it in our minds for about 5-6 games now that we'd be in the bottom 3 going into the Boro & Fulham games.

Gateshead finished 1-1 with Southport so are through to the Play-Off Final against Telford. Pretty sure that as Gateshead finished higher in the table it's just a One-Legged match at the International Stadium. Might go along for that one.

We have given Hull the chance of their lifetime, they can even draw tomorrow and secure in some matter their place in next years PL.

We really need Aston Villa Milner to perform tomorrow

"Skjelbred, who's a die-hard Newcastle fan watched his team lose 3-0 today."

Even the Norwegian commentators of a Norwegian prem game goes on about us, not a big team my arse.

If he loves us so much he'll help us get promoted back into the prem then

One of the Rosenborg ressies told me a few days back that Skjelbred had said that if we came in for him in the summer, he'd come regardless of our division status as he wants to play under Shearer.

If he loves us so much he'll help us get promoted back into the prem then

One of the Rosenborg ressies told me a few days back that Skjelbred had said that if we came in for him in the summer, he'd come regardless of our division status as he wants to play under Shearer.

It would be just like this club to fail to sign one of Europe's up and coming talents when he's practically begging to come here even if we're in the Championship.

Wtf has happened to Pienaar? He's gone from an average player to a real gem. Get in.

very underrated player

and a Newcastle fan  :snod:

Is he actually?!

He was brilliant today, really, really good.

Wtf has happened to Pienaar? He's gone from an average player to a real gem. Get in.

very underrated player

Is he actually?!

think so, unless FM's lying to me.

very underrated player

Is he actually?!

think so, unless FM's lying to me.

Dont be silly, FM doesn't lie.

Two more goals for Forlan today. 25 league goals for the season, and 95 La Liga goals in 171 appearances since he went to Villarreal 5 seasons ago. Excellent record.

But La Liga defences aren't good therefore all those goals don't count.

:shifty:

Can't agree with you that he's ever been an average player.

He's got bags of skill and works his socks off without fail in every game. The only difference today is that his final ball was spot on every time whereas sometimes it can be hit and miss. He also encourages us to keep it on the floor and pass it around more when he plays. We'd be a much poorer team without him imo :thup:

Oh, and how shit are Sunderland? I was expecting a battle and they just rolled over. Newcastle will stay up if they carry on like that.