The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Yes, slag them off for winning a silver medal in an unconvincing manner when England didn't even qualify for the tournament. I think you lot a getting a bit carried away over a few decent wins against the likes of Belarus and Ukraine.

Not relevant that we didnt qualify though is it

What reason is there to believe right now that they're better

Winning against a pub side, and suddenly England is worlds best team!

Nobody implied such a thing

Speaking of pub teams, isn't your country bottom of a league which includes Scotland, Iceland and Macedonia?

Speaking of pub teams, isn't your country bottom of a league which includes Scotland, Iceland and Macedonia?

Burn!!!!!!! :lol:

To be fair Norway has only played 3 games, while most of the other teams above them have played 5.

Guest NorwegianMag

Well I think the Norwegian-side is shite so.

Few good players though, but overall bad.

Plumpard had a shit game and yet they'll say in the papers etc he was good just because he took a beauty of a penalty

:thup:

and he's just got the man of the match award. fucking baffling :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Plumpard had a s*** game and yet they'll say in the papers etc he was good just because he took a beauty of a penalty

and he's just got the man of the match award. f***ing baffling :lol:

Probably an ironic token gesture for scandalously losing out on player of the season to Giggs.

Plumpard had a shit game and yet they'll say in the papers etc he was good just because he took a beauty of a penalty

and he's just got the man of the match award. fucking baffling :lol:

Dear me.

As with much of his England career, didn't touch the ball until the game was already over, then gets the plaudits for what he does against a beaten side.

Plumpard had a s*** game and yet they'll say in the papers etc he was good just because he took a beauty of a penalty

congratulating him on that excellent example of witty name calling?

That must be Lampard's 60th game of the season, he's entitled to be a bit knackered. The effort was there but he was below par

That must be Lampard's 60th game of the season, he's entitled to be a bit knackered. The effort was there but he was below par

That's funny; because Rooney, Gerrard, Terry and Barry are probably close to 60 games as well and yet none of those were nearly as bad as Plumpard was

No, congratulating him on his accurate assessment of Lampard's game & the fact the press would say he was brilliant.

Then he gets the man of the match award..................... :dontknow:

No, congratulating him on his accurate assessment of Lampard's game & the fact the press would say he was brilliant.

Which I have to admit is absolutely ridiculous

Fair play.

It happens a lot with him though, he's about as untouchable as you can get.

Guest firetotheworks

Fair play.

It happens a lot with him though, he's about as untouchable as you can get.

For England I agree. But honestly, this season for Chelsea I haven't seen him put a foot wrong. Before this season I thought he was pretty overrated too.

Not a burn considering at that time we had only played 2 matches, while the others had played 4, and with one win we'd be second with one game to spare on the others.

Now it's a burn though, as we've just drew against Macedonia.