The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest The Libertine

what's the point in this match? complete waste of time and energy for both teams.

Guest The Libertine

what's the point in this match? complete waste of time and energy for both teams.

World Cup Qualifier maybe ???????????

i know that, but is there any chance of kazakhstan getting to the world cup? other than the 3 points (which the other good teams will get against these and will therefore cancel out each other) this match is completely pointless.

i know that, but is there any chance of kazakhstan getting to the world cup? other than the 3 points (which the other good teams will get against these and will therefore cancel out each other) this match is completely pointless.

Despite the fact kazakh have been all over England?

Yep you're right, let's not even give them a chance.

How they're supposed to improve, then?

Guest The Libertine

Despite the fact kazakh have been all over England?

if its anything other than an england win then i'll retract my statement.

My god is Poland awful. Unbelievable how a country with a 40m population, where football is by far the most popular sport, can't cough up a single half-decent defender. If he hadn't just retired from international duty our best defender by a mile would be the 36 year old Jacek Bak who plays for some Austrian club. The fans and media are absolutely daft and the pressure on the national team is ridiculous, which makes no sense seeing how the team is shit and it is basically a miracle that we've been able to qualify for the last two world cups.

Guest Heneage

Kazakstan scored but it was (correctly) ruled offside. Class header though, this is dire. It's like watching an Allardyce team.

Fella who scored it had a face like Quasimodo.

Guest Heneage

Lampard is one of the worst "England regulars" of the last 20 years.

Neither him or Gerrard consistently perform. Walcott has been really poor too.