Xisco joins Deportivo on loan until the end of the season

LoveItIfWeBeatU

why is he still here?

Think it would be best for everyone if we just gave him away for free or just take what we can get....no point in paying his wages!

oh, the same goes for smith...but wait, he is such a nice and respected guy in the dressing room :crazy2:

Linked with a return to Deportivo.

would swap him for Andres Guadardo :D

Tbh, I don`t think Xisco has done that bad at all in the few appearances that he`s had....it`s a shame he`s not been given any chance and I doubt that he will be given any chances in the future.

It would be rather amusing if he ended up a world beater after leaving us. :lol:

He has to amount to something, somewhere, surely.

I just cannot accept that a guy can command a fee of £5.7mil at 21/22 years old, then all of a sudden he's shite. 

Guest Thump 1892

Here's the problem with Xisco:

1. He came to SJP in a questionable deal.

2. He has never really been given a half decent shot in the first team.

He's had 9 games and 1 goal and I'm almost positive he started less than half of those.  Unfortunately I think the way we've acted towards him as bittered him (thus why he doesn't come out and talk to the press etc., or he can't speak English).

I'd like to see Xisco given a go ahead of Nile "OH LOOK IT'S A BALL RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN oh it's a throw in lol" Ranger and to a certain extent even Lovenkrands.  Ranger has so much talent it's painful but he's too young, too enthusiastic and ultimately needs a good run in somebodies first team to calm himself down and get his act together.  Lover just doesn't seem up to it this season, though I suppose we'd been warned from the Rangers fans of that.

Seen him today driving through town, on his mobile! Should have reported the f***er! : )

Smart bird in the Car with him too.

Miss 'her' adams apple did you? :lol:

Is there actually any reason people go on about Xisco being gay all the time?

I mean, on multiple occasions he's been spotted with his missus and kid, and she's smoking hot too.

I don't get it. It isn't funny. What am I missing? :undecided:

Seen him today driving through town, on his mobile! Should have reported the f***er! : )

I mean, on multiple occasions he's been spotted with his missus and kid, and she's smoking hot too.

Probably his love of being photographed kissing blokes whilst wearing no shirts.

Probably his love of being photographed kissing blokes whilst wearing no shirts.

What?

Nah no reasoning behind it...

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs084.ash2/37525_103151766407029_100001366186249_18113_3443086_n.jpg

Guest Thump 1892

You forgot about the groping and overly affectionate hugging.  These are important.