Pompey want Barton

Guest toonlass

Guest Heneage

It was though GG I only saw one winner Cacapa or no Cacapa. They had physical domination with Diop and Muntari  pace with Utaka and craft with Krancjar

They don't have those central 2 now Diop's out for the season aned Muntari left.

Yes I know mate, I was just saying, but its easily why they have fallen down, the fact Campbells lack of pace is exploited constantly.

Sell him!

Since he's been here he's either been injured, suspended or in jail. He's scored twice (if i remember correctly) and neither were from open play.

Guthrie is doing a cracking job in CM but he needs some creativity next to him. If we can sell Barton and replace him with a goalscoring midfielder then get it done!

Sure, let's boot out the only player that actually wants to play for us regardless of our situation.

So f***ing what if he wants to play for us, he doesn't f***ing deserve to.  And how do you know he wants to play for us regardless of our situation, for all you know he's a psychotic mercenary thug who's happy to pick up his £50k per week and doesn't give a f*** about anything else.

For all you know he's a decent person beneath his short tempered bad boy image.  For all you know Alan Shearer could have been a total nob end.  For all you know Shay Given could be a coke addict.  For all you know SBR could have been a spy for the Russians.  So why do you hate Barton, when really you know f*** all about him as a person?

Pipe down knob head, try reading the post i responded to before you start writing your shite.

The truth is none of us know what his attitude towards the club is,  but unlike some i refuse to believe he has the best interests of Newcastle United at heart given the way he's acted since he's been here. Of course i could be wrong but there's more evidence to suggest he doesn't give a shit than otherwise.

Sell him!

Since he's been here he's either been injured, suspended or in jail. He's scored twice (if i remember correctly) and neither were from open play.

Guthrie is doing a cracking job in CM but he needs some creativity next to him. If we can sell Barton and replace him with a goalscoring midfielder then get it done!

Sure, let's boot out the only player that actually wants to play for us regardless of our situation.

So f***ing what if he wants to play for us, he doesn't f***ing deserve to.  And how do you know he wants to play for us regardless of our situation, for all you know he's a psychotic mercenary thug who's happy to pick up his £50k per week and doesn't give a f*** about anything else.

For all you know he's a decent person beneath his short tempered bad boy image.  For all you know Alan Shearer could have been a total nob end.  For all you know Shay Given could be a coke addict.  For all you know SBR could have been a spy for the Russians.  So why do you hate Barton, when really you know f*** all about him as a person?

Pipe down knob head, try reading the post i responded to before you start writing your s****.

The truth is none of us know what his attitude towards the club is,  but unlike some i refuse to believe he has the best interests of Newcastle United at heart given the way he's acted since he's been here. Of course i could be wrong but there's more evidence to suggest he doesn't give a s*** than otherwise.

so he likes a fight on a saturday night, what's the problem?

Sell him!

Pipe down knob head, try reading the post i responded to before you start writing your s****.

The truth is none of us know what his attitude towards the club is,  but unlike some i refuse to believe he has the best interests of Newcastle United at heart given the way he's acted since he's been here. Of course i could be wrong but there's more evidence to suggest he doesn't give a s*** than otherwise.

so he likes a fight on a saturday night, what's the problem?

When he gets locked up his misses quite a few games.

Guest Heneage

let Tony have his pal Taylor instead please. Barton we need

And get him to send us Distin back the other way.

For the wages he wants is Distin worth it?

considering his versatility and pace, aye a reckon so. Someone to communicate with Bassong on the left side of defence

considering his versatality and pace, aye a reckon so. Someone to communicate with Bassong on the left side of defence

Could even use him as a left-back. Thought he linked up with Robert excellently when he had a run in that position in the 01/2 season.

Not bothered if he goes but the squad would be down another body.

Not just down another body, also in one of the key areas of the pitch we are already short of quality. Not that Barton has been of much use in this regard at Newcastle as he's never available, but if he goes I have serious doubts whether we will replace him.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

He can go for the right price and if we replace him. He's shown no respect for the club, holding out for that 300k before he came here and getting himself arrested once he was here. He's also supposedly on massive wages. Any fee over £10 mill and I'd be struggling to keep him if we had a list of attainable centre mids to replace him with (I know we probably don't).

So our best striker is on the way, our best keeper is on his way, and rumours are that our best midfielder is also about to leave. Anyone want Bassong or Collocini. Might as well get rid of anyone with any kind of quality.

I look forward to the Harper, Taylor, Butt, Ferguson, Ameobi show next season. What league? Probably the Championship, but what the fuck eh!

He can go for the right price and if we replace him.

We can't replace him. Nobody in their right mind of any quality would join us in this state. Shit board, shit manager, best players leaving. Hardly an attractive option for any player.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

We can't replace him. Nobody in their right mind of any quality would join us in this state. Shit board, shit manager, best players leaving. Hardly an attractive option for any player.

You're right. I was speaking hypothetically, in reality we'll be lucky to sign any decent players if what we are led to believe about the funds situation is true.

We can't replace him. Nobody in their right mind of any quality would join us in this state. s*** board, s*** manager, best players leaving. Hardly an attractive option for any player.

You're right. I was speaking hypothetically, in reality we'll be lucky to sign any decent players if what we are led to believe about the funds situation is true.

True. :(

So our best striker is on the way, our best keeper is on his way, and rumours are that our best midfielder is also about to leave. Anyone want Bassong or Collocini. Might as well get rid of anyone with any kind of quality.

I look forward to the Harper, Taylor, Butt, Ferguson, Ameobi show next season. What league? Probably the Championship, but what the f*** eh!

Bartons our best midfielder?How do you make that out?Hes better than Jonas is he?

The fact that there is a realistic possibility that this club could sell Joey Barton, not replace him, and re-sign Nicky Butt, really just tells you everything you need to know about the Ashley era.

It's lucky Roy Keane quit before he could get rid of Dwight Yorke, or Ashley probably would have brought him in for a reunion with Butt, signed up both up on 5 year contracts to hold the centre of the park with their walking frames.