The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

Guest Heneage

I apologise in advance if I crunch anyone like I did at 5-a-side last night.

I look forward to an intense battle. :D

I look forward to an intense battle. :D

I should think so too. You're top of my hitlist. :pow:

Are you tall like? I forget what you look like, either way you won't be crunching me.  :coolsmiley:

You won't know what I look like, I've never posted a pic of myself on here. :lol:

The lad last night didn't think I'd be crunching him because he was clear favourite for the ball but I wasn't backing out, I'd already made my mind up to go through the ball/him. :iamatwat:

May I remind everyone that I will do the crunching. 7 reds in 13 apps from my junior career tells its own story :aww:

My favourite is when I punched this cunt opponent point blank in the face during a corner for holding my shirt, bitch went down crying like a little baby :)

May I remind everyone that I will do the crunching. 7 reds in 13 apps from my junior career tells its own story :aww:

My favourite is when I punched this cunt opponent point blank in the face during a corner for holding my shirt, bitch went down crying like a little baby :)

shitting myself now like. :rolleyes:

You're on my team, and now I want to crunch you!

Guest Stephen927

Get stuck in mate thats how it should be!  :thup:

As i have a flight to catch the next day i'll be avoiding 50/50s like the plague

I do however fucking love diving and being a snide little cunt. Nothing would please me more than to punch in the winner.

shitting myself now like. :rolleyes:

Well, reserve then. If it sounds better. It's just three-four years ago like.

If it makes you feel better the punching in the face got me booted off the team, thus ending my professional football career for eternity. :pow:

Apparently there's no room for people with anger issues and unsporting behavior, tchh.

If it makes you feel better the punching in the face got me booted off the team, thus ending my professional football career for eternity. :pow:

Apparently there's no room for people with anger issues and unsporting behavior, tchh.

I punched someone in the face while working for BT, I got sacked.  :lol:

Now now lets not take this game too seriously, the blue team might cry.

Not with me at the back. I'll be bringing my rugby league aggression with me.

Especially after todays result  :dowie:

Guest Heneage

:gayfight: :omg:

I await the battle.

Not with me at the back. I'll be bringing my rugby league antics in the showers with me.

FYP.

Especially after todays result  :dowie:

:angry: