The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

That was an amazing WUM job tbh. Not really the WUM work itself, just the general ease at which you munched away.

It could've been a save though. Which is when you're close to doing a fail, and go "It was a wind-up" to save yourself. If it was an actual wind-up from the get-go though, it was good.

In true playground style.

BAGSAI STUARTBROWN06!

You've already got 11 players man. Gonna have to kill one of the weaker ones off to be able to pull that one. :lol:

...Or we'll just have the Gimp so he doesn't need to team with a bunch of tools O0

I'll let my previous posting history speak for itself O0

This surely means it wasn't a wind-up from the start and that the rest was a big face-saving exercise :laugh:

BAGSAI STUARTBROWN06!

You've already got 11 players man. Gonna have to kill one of the weaker ones off to be able to pull that one. :lol:

...Or we'll just have the Gimp so he doesn't need to team with a bunch of tools O0

Fuck you up the ass. This will become an old guard vs the world match with that kind of attitude!

Guest Heneage

BAGSAI STUARTBROWN06!

Done deal Gimp for Stu Brown.

Ill ring Sky Sports with the transfer details later.

Guest Stephen927

Nixon has just described me as

Heneage says (19:01):

big sturdy cb like bassong

:aww:

btw, im really really busy with work, and cant afford 3 days unable to walk, so im playing a non running role this time, if im playing up front , im playing in the hole, and not moving.

I've stuck Neesy111 on the Blue Team and stuartbrown06 on the Red Team as the former only has a blue top anyway and the latter played for you lads last time out and so obviously is Red for life.

Put chops26 on Red as well as he was the first person to volunteer after Kaz had to cancel (obviously the positions/substitute stuff appears to be a load of bollocks now anyway).

Does that all seem fair enough??

This surely means it wasn't a wind-up from the start and that the rest was a big face-saving exercise :laugh:

Quoi? :undecided:

I've stuck Neesy111 on the Blue Team and stuartbrown06 on the Red Team as the former only has a blue top anyway and the latter played for you lads last time out and so obviously is Red for life.

Put chops26 on Red as well as he was the first person to volunteer after Kaz had to cancel (obviously the positions/substitute stuff appears to be a load of bollocks now anyway).

Does that all seem fair enough??

Class.

Quoi? :undecided:

:razz:

Random observation but will Northern Gimp be wearing a mask like Kendo Nagasaki man of mystery.

It was the full bodysuit last time like.

Random observation 2 .Will everyone where a flower in there hair so we can identify each other instead of walking round saying are you with N Online and getting replys of no we are the Students F off Geordie scum.

Random observation but will Northern Gimp be wearing a mask like Kendo Nagasaki man of mystery.

It was the full bodysuit last time like.

Random observation 2 .Will everyone where a flower in there hair so we can identify each other instead of walking round saying are you with N Online and getting replys of no we are the Students F off Geordie scum.

Just look for the dwarves in blue and the giants in red