Red Team = Creative and playful minds.

Blue Team = Joy killers.

thats bollox,

from memory,

it was,

Blue team, experienced, controlled possession

Reds, disorganised, headless chickens.

I'm talking about off the pitch in pre-game banter :pow:

Plus, didn't you guys have this American lad or something who was leagues ahead of anyone else as well?

he was ok, but wouldnt have laced my boots if i were his age.

Kaizero - I don't think you're in a position to comment on the last match. Focus on the match you're actually playing in...

What's the point of a footy forum if you can't comment on matches you've not played in? :lol:

Plus, I said "didn't you guys have this American lad or something who was leagues ahead of anyone else as well?", not "you guys had this American lad", which makes it a comment based upon what have been told and discussed from the last game, even if I was not in it.  Not a statement about the ability of a player as I did not see it. Not to mention, I'm not really commenting on the last match either. I'm commenting on the pre-game banter from the players from both team.

Kaizero - I don't think you're in a position to comment on the last match. Focus on the match you're actually playing in...

What's the point of a footy forum if you can't comment on matches you've not played in? :lol:

Plus, I said "didn't you guys have this American lad or something who was leagues ahead of anyone else as well?", not "you guys had this American lad", which makes it a comment based upon what have been told and discussed from the last game, even if I was not in it.  Not a statement about the ability of a player as I did not see it. Not to mention, I'm not really commenting on the last match either. I'm commenting on the pre-game banter from the players from both team.

:hookline&sinker:

That lad was really good but he wasn't so good that without him we'll be lost ffs.

Anyway, I see the reds are taking it FAR too seriously. Just like last time. :iamatwat:

There's a bounty on your head Dave.  :knuppel2:

Guest Heneage

That lad was really good but he wasn't so good that without him we'll be lost ffs.

Anyway, I see the reds are taking it FAR too seriously. Just like last time. :iamatwat:

My cock and balls were last time. :lol:

I'm gonna tattoo "Red Team" all over my body. :shifty:

My cock and balls were last time. :lol:

When I went to tackle him, he bit my bloody kneecap!

Having just been handed some inside info regarding the red team and their errr, how shall I put this...

Waste of £20/£25....

:spit:

It's a kick about, not the World Cup final!

Having just been handed some inside info regarding the red team and their errr, how shall I put this...

Waste of £20/£25....

The reds should totally expel whoever tattled from our side forever :angry:

Waste of £20/£25....

The reds should totally expel whoever tattled from our side forever :angry:

Agreed!

I simply will not say where I got the info from.

We already know who knew, naturally, it's down between two people. :aww:

Who is it between? This could be fun! :iamatwat:

To be fair, it's probably the only one who didn't reply to the PM saying he wouldn't tell.

Guest Heneage

Slightly peeved.

:lol:

Really?

Keeper your friends close, keep you enemies even closer! :lol:

Just think its a bit sad, it was supposed to be a laugh even if it didn't happen it was meant to be a surprise. Nevermind, I know who it was.

Slightly peeved.

:lol:

Really?

Keeper your friends close, keep you enemies even closer! :lol:

Just think its a bit sad, it was supposed to be a laugh even if it didn't happen it was meant to be a surprise. Nevermind, I know who it was.

Yeah, it's definitely a bit sad what you had in mind. :lol: