The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

Played a (friendly, yet taken seriously) game of about 8 or 9 a side today, our team got beat 8-4 but I did score two, one was a tap-in and the other was a header from a corner.

Fitness is getting there.

Played a (friendly) game of about 8 or 9 a side today, our team got beat 18-0 but I did score two own goals, one was a tap-in and the other was a header from a corner.

Fitness is getting more wank than Smith.

fyp

Guest Heneage

Who's playing left wing the reds? Career ending challenge heading your way.

:(

Don't worry, its between Prophet and Dave for tallest midget on the blues you'll be fine.

I'm more impressed with the fact that the game was 'taken seriously' yet no-one knew how many people were playing :lol:

as for Dan's comments...don't worry mate, we're not that good - this is just a bit of pre-match banter :bluestar:

can't wait to see how GG repays the red team for his noshow last time...some say he was to blame for their loss...

btw, is the pitch deffo booked?

does anyone have a ref friend? iirc, the last ref was Venkman's mate?

Not liking the sound of how tall Pilko is, may have to let him feel the force of my elbow a few times to even it up a bit.

The Pilko-related pre-match chat is eerily reminiscent of the first game...

Not liking the sound of how tall Pilko is, may have to let him feel the force of my elbow a few times to even it up a bit.

The Pilko-related pre-match chat is eerily reminiscent of the first game...

lol, i actually belived some of this crap last time,

I've got a cracked rib from football last week which won't heal fully for 2-3 months but the Doctor's said I can still play sports, will just feel a bit uncomfortable.

avoid laughing, or coughing, or it never heals.

Yeah, it's agony when I laugh or cough like. Will make sure I stretch my hamstrings fully before this one as well!

practice waving at my shots as they fly past aswell.

Guest Heneage

Yeah, it's agony when I laugh or cough like. Will make sure I stretch my hamstrings fully before this one as well!

I stand by the fact you were dis orientated due to old age and Alzheimer's and were attempting to clear the ball. Also who was in net, your brother, how VERY convenient.  :shifty:

I stand by the fact you were dis orientated due to old age and Alzheimer's and were attempting to clear the ball. Also who was in net, your brother, how VERY convenient.  :shifty:

it wast it was optimistic, I skinned the gimp about 25 yds out.

Guest Heneage

Oh with the crippled hamstring? My apologies Sir, much better. :lol:

when we beat you bad next time, what will it be?

"You can't win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket" and "you can't score a goal if you keep hitting the side netting from 2 yards"

Who's playing left wing the reds? Career ending challenge heading your way.

:(

Don't worry, its between Prophet and Dave for tallest midget on the blues you'll be fine.

To be fair to Dan_B, he's got a good right to be worried about Prophet destroying him, by the sounds of it he's about the same size as Dave...Prophet almost left me gazing at the [cloud covered] stars once or twice.

Probably the best free-transfer since Sol Campbell went to Highbury  :smitten:

Nobody skins the gimp until i see some cash first.