The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

Well after much thought, i think the teams should turn up in our respected colours.................but use leotards.

Your 'much thought' scares me  :weep:

:lol:

Its still not as camp as you lot organising fag strips.

:joker:

I'm getting quite eager for this now.

Shame its about 500 weeks away.

Kaizero - I don't think you should spend money on other peoples kits. It's just not cricket.

Or just goto Sports Direct and buy a bucket of England shirts, fifty quid and were done. We can match but in a Mike Ashley bargain bin style.

ZOMFG!!1! how dare you try to have a bit of fun!!1

True, but what is a 'bit of fun' to you and the other lads is a pain in the arse or a social-barrier to other people - it does seem that the red team has a bit of a cliqué

The 'bit of fun' was supposed to be the match in the first place, while I don't have a problem with making it bigger and better...maybe we should walk before we run? (there's the potential to make this into a regular forum 'event'...in time though)

For the time being, why not spend the time making sure the 22 players (plus ref & photographer!) turn up on time on the day and then they (or at leas the vast majority) all go to the same pub after for a (swift?) drink.

Not knocking you for enthusiam, simply speaking from experience

Please try and be there early so we can sort it payment to the Gambling Gorilla so meet at 15:45 in the car park at Coach Lane.

Teams for Sunday, May 17th are in bold.

GK: NSG

RB: Rich

LB: The Prophet

CB: Greg

CB: Ash

RM: t'Dave

LM: Robbo_11

CM: Disco_Des

CM: Stupeedo

FW: Wullie

FW: CP40

GK: The Gambling Gorilla

Def: Northerngimp, Optimistic Nut, Stephen927, dinotheprehistoricgeordie

Mid: Lien, Nixon, Kaizero, NewcastleRocker

Fwd: dan b Pilko

Ta greg

Guest ukleeemeerpbta

Hi,

I'm a 3rd year University student at Newcastle University studying sporting injuries for my dissertation. My main aim coming on this board was to enquire into NUFC related injuries. However, since you are playing your own game this may be slightly more relevant to my studies.

Would you be interested in letting me come and watch your game? I would ensure a full game write up in The Courier, our University newspaper, which 17,000 people read every week.

Cheers

Hi,

I'm a 3rd year University student at Newcastle University studying sporting injuries for my dissertation. My main aim coming on this board was to enquire into NUFC related injuries. However, since you are playing your own game this may be slightly more relevant to my studies.

Would you be interested in letting me come and watch your game? I would ensure a full game write up in The Courier, our University newspaper, which 17,000 people read every week.

Cheers

the last match was an interesting excercise in sporting injuries.

i think about 3 people walked off the pitch, at the end, the rest were in varying states of incapacity.