The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

Guest Stephen927

Myself, Neil, Pilko and Nixon are meeting up in town tomorrow to discuss tactics. It's crucial that we get them right, I'm not putting up with any mistakes this time round, I'm gonna run a tight ship.

Myself, Neil, Pilko and Nixon are meeting up in town tomorrow to discuss tit acts. It's crucial that we get them right, I'm not putting up with any mistakes this time round, I'm gonna run a tight ship.

fyp

Guest Stephen927

:shifty:

Couple possible formations in mind, but rest assured I will choose a formation that suits each and every one of our players.

Guest Heneage

I wouldn't laugh if I thought that was a joke. :lol:

I got asked did I wanna play Fifa and a kickabout. No tactics mentioned. :lol:

Guest Stephen927

I wouldn't laugh if I thought that was a joke. :lol:

I got asked did I wanna play Fifa and a kickabout. No tactics mentioned. :lol:

...  :harry:

Almost 3 weeks to the game, just had the annual 'leg-breaker' test to see if my bones are strong enough...couple of scrapes and some swelling but otherwise OK.

will see how it is in the morning

:laugh:

The seriousness people are giving this game of football is magical.

Nah, it was just a seriously bad tackle in a 5-a-side league game, the lad looked up and saw me coming to clear the ball, turned his body sideways and stamped just under my knee as I cleared the ball.

Foot was planted in the ground, shin took most of his body weight (felt it bend) and my knee hyper-extended...some strained ligaments and a series of cuts running down the top of my shin. It looks nice and colourful along with the swelling and bruising, might be a nice shade of green by the time I next see you :undecided:

Almost 3 weeks to the game, just had the annual 'leg-breaker' test to see if my bones are strong enough...couple of scrapes and some swelling but otherwise OK.

will see how it is in the morning

:laugh:

The seriousness people are giving this game of football is magical.

Nah, it was just a seriously bad tackle in a 5-a-side league game, the lad looked up and saw me coming to clear the ball, turned his body sideways and stamped just under my knee as I cleared the ball.

Foot was planted in the ground, shin took most of his body weight (felt it bend) and my knee hyper-extended...some strained ligaments and a series of cuts running down the top of my shin. It looks nice and colourful along with the swelling and bruising, might be a nice shade of green by the time I next see you :undecided:

I can't wait!!

I want biggs to play as he sounded at my level of fitness.

If you can run 100 metres and collapse you are at my level :-[ :razz:

:thup: sounds about right and i'd use the word "run" loosely.