The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

Alright, I'm as good as out. It's blanked my mind that my producer is flying in from America for the weekend to discuss investors, directors, future projects, the budget and appoint a line producer. Can't get out of that one without losing my biggest project ever, and I won't do that for a kick-about. :lol:

Any Norwegians keen on a cheap/free-ish flight to Newcastle from Oslo (Or Trondheim) plus a match ticket for Fulham can PM me before Thursday morning as I don't have cancellation insurance. No place to stay sorted though, so you'd need to do that yourself.

Where is Harry when you need him COME BACK HARRY  :frantic:

Alright, I'm as good as out. It's blanked my mind that my producer is flying in from America for the weekend to discuss investors, directors, future projects, the budget and appoint a line producer. Can't get out of that one without losing my biggest project ever, and I won't do that for a kick-about. :lol:

Any Norwegians keen on a cheap/free-ish flight to Newcastle from Oslo (Or Trondheim) plus a match ticket for Fulham can PM me before Thursday morning as I don't have cancellation insurance. No place to stay sorted though, so you'd need to do that yourself.

Strange that you would 'forget' something so important...

Come on folk, are there only 21 people on this forum who actually like to play football?

Seems ridiculous when you consider its a football forum. 

Even if you just lurk you can play.  Wormy you seem like the kind of guy who likes to play football.

It's not at a professional standard or anything and probably half the players can't run.  If you can walk fast for 90 mins and know how to kick a ball you'll be more than good enough.

Come on folk, are there only 21 people on this forum who actually like to play football?

Seems ridiculous when you consider its a football forum. 

Even if you just lurk you can play.  Wormy you seem like the kind of guy who likes to play football.

It's not at a professional standard or anything and probably half the players can't run.  If you can walk fast for 90 mins and know how to kick a ball you'll be more than good enough.

:thup:

It honestly is just a decent quality kick-about, played at a fantastically slow tempo and in good spirits. Most enjoyable game I've had this year, easily, compared to the stresses of competitive stuff.

Just been for a run and decided to sprint about 100m to my front door and all i could think of is six million dollar man but the slow motion bit  ;D

Seriously though come on guys there must be someone capable of playing 90 mins and i havent played a full matck for about 15 years and im 46 the day before and do not do exercise at all apart from my job.

Guest chops26

Alreet, i'm a long time lurker but find it hard to say no to a game of football, so if no one else fancies it i'll play

Guest Stephen927

Alreet, i'm a long time lurker but find it hard to say no to a game of football, so if no one else fancies it i'll play

Nice one mate.  :thup:

Guest chops26

I'm just steady away, mostly play 7 aside and 5 aside these days, played at an alright standard when I was younger

Guest Stephen927

I'm just steady away, mostly play 7 aside and 5 aside these days, played at an alright standard when I was younger

Ok, so you're on the red team.  :snod: :razz:

Guest neesy111

i can play if u want lads, i was supposed to be at chester-le-street for the cricket but can't afford it

Well, if you want I can take pictures of my flight intentiaries and/or match tickets. Why the fuck would I waste approx £160 in flight/train/match ticket to back down from a fucking kick-about? I don't exactly live close to the pitch, if I can't go, I can't go. Easy as. I can't just take the metro a few minutes later.

Well, if you want I can take pictures of my flight intentiaries and/or match tickets. Why the fuck would I waste approx £160 in flight/train/match ticket to back down from a fucking kick-about? I don't exactly live close to the pitch, if I can't go, I can't go. Easy as. I can't just take the metro a few minutes later.

Indeed, why would you waste £160 on a flight/train/match ticket just for a "fucking kick-about"?

You were never going to come in the first place, easy as.

i can play if u want lads, i was supposed to be at chester-le-street for the cricket but can't afford it

Defo mate. The more the merrier! Don't want to be getting ringers in again, ideally we want everyone off here. Anyone worried about not getting a game needn't, either. I'm sure there'll be plenty of people after a breather.

Indeed, why would you waste £160 on a flight/train/match ticket just for a "fucking kick-about"?

You were never going to come in the first place, easy as.

Let's do things the hard way then.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c75/Kaizero/nsbtur.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c75/Kaizero/nsbretur.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c75/Kaizero/norwegian.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c75/Kaizero/ryanari.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c75/Kaizero/SDC10037.jpg