The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

Random observation but will Northern Gimp be wearing a mask like Kendo Nagasaki man of mystery.

It was the full bodysuit last time like.

I'm going to rape you biggs.

Random observation but will Northern Gimp be wearing a mask like Kendo Nagasaki man of mystery.

Random observation 2 .Will everyone where a flower in there hair so we can identify each other instead of walking round saying are you with N Online and getting replys of no we are the Students F off Geordie scum.

Just look for the dwarves in blue and the giants in red

:lol:

Random observation 2 .Will everyone where a flower in there hair so we can identify each other instead of walking round saying are you with N Online and getting replys of no we are the Students F off Geordie scum.

You can pretty much tell who everyone is anyway, everyone stands about not talking to each other like shy kids at a school dance.  And I cant really introduce my self as "hi I'm northerngimp" .

You can pretty much tell who everyone is anyway, everyone stands about not talking to each other like shy kids at a school dance.   And I cant really introduce my self as "hi I'm northerngimp" .

'Cos of the ball-gag, you see?

:sadnod:

http://www.venuseromedia.be/contents/media/Ball%20Gag%20Head%20Harness%20(Extremus).jpg

You can pretty much tell who everyone is anyway, everyone stands about not talking to each other like shy kids at a school dance.   And I cant really introduce my self as "hi I'm northerngimp" .

'Cos of the ball-gag, you see?

:sadnod:

:smug:

Bugger.

neesy, would you prefer RB or CB? Or are there any volunteers from the glory-hunting section of the team to move back a bit?

I'd probably prefer CB, been playing there recently in 11-a-side with surprising success.

Guest neesy111

Bugger.

neesy, would you prefer RB or CB? Or are there any volunteers from the glory-hunting section of the team to move back a bit?

I'd probably prefer CB, been playing there recently in 11-a-side with surprising success.

RB mate

Which is why it'd be very fucking useful if those without sensible usernames could tell everyone else what their names are... now!

My name is Umberto Bapideeboopa, I'm Italian see.

Guest stuartbrown06

I've stuck Neesy111 on the Blue Team and stuartbrown06 on the Red Team as the former only has a blue top anyway and the latter played for you lads last time out and so obviously is Red for life.

Put chops26 on Red as well as he was the first person to volunteer after Kaz had to cancel (obviously the positions/substitute stuff appears to be a load of bollocks now anyway).

Does that all seem fair enough??

Red it is then, cant help feeling theres an old score to settle now like!

Guest Stephen927

Biggs just wear red or blue shirt, and if I spot someone wearing red or blue I'll come over and introduce you to the people I have already met. Just hoping there isn't other teams there playing on other pitches in our colours.

I'm going to rape you biggs.

:yikes: Just call me Biggs its my nickname

Bugger.

if the kids want to charge up front, i will settle for cb, if needed , but i think im shite, and less mobile than last time,.. but i will want a sorty up front, to get me goal.

if we got cbs, id prefer to play up front, in the hole, or beardsley role,...ie , not too much running about.

Gonna my training schedule sorted:

Off out for curry and beer tonight

Off out for a chinese and beer tomorrow

Beer at pre/post match on Saturday

:thup: Paul McGrath eat your heart out