The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

It's depressing that all you lot play often and are able to get some practice in etc.

I've not kicked a ball since the last match, and before that it was about a year prior.

I haven't played a 90 minute game since the last time, but I've had plenty of kickabouts and 7 or 8 a side half-hour lunchtime matches. The fitness will be a killer for me.

Guest Heneage

[move]I am not a RB![/move]

Seriously, I'm not a RB.

I'm sure Dino would prefer to be a RB. You can go LB. :thup:

We've swapped him for StuartBrown mate, Gimp is on the blues playing along side his brother.

Seriously, I'm not a RB.

if Gimp is LB, im gonna drift right for the Blues,

edit,...another fucked up quote

Seriously, I'm not a RB.

We've swapped him for StuartBrown mate, Gimp is on the blues playing along side his brother.

I'm super confused now. Need first post updated.

Seriously, I'm not a RB.

YOU swapped him, you mean. Arrogant fucker! :lol:

Gimp himself hasn't even said if he would want to or not and it would mean you lads would be down to 11 and we'd have 12, hypothetically.

Got beat tonight but had a decent performance, passing it well, just the stamina side of things knackered me at the end, unsurprisingly.

Dave: Trust me I don't play much (unfortunately), certainly not every week like a lot here seem to.

Finally, I'll buy Gimp back for 100 gamer points, the 4-3-3 formation card, and a bag of Doritos.

Guest Heneage

By the way... are you actually playing centre-mid!?

Now who's the arrogant fucker you patronizing sod :p I was known to play Centre mid in my trimmer days at U17. :D

I honestly don't know where I'm playing to be honest.

Hey I'm not saying I could manage it. Haven't had a proper run-out for ages and even when I was playing every week before Xmas I could barely do a decent job over 90 minutes in the centre of the park.

Just surprised that's where you're pencilled in for. Don't ask me why.

Guest Heneage

Hey I'm not saying I could manage it. Haven't had a proper run-out for ages and even when I was playing every week before Xmas I could barely do a decent job over 90 minutes in the centre of the park.

Just surprised that's where you're pencilled in for. Don't ask me why.

To be honest, I'd imagine we'll have a re-jig as some players have changed obviously.

Absolutely come along if you fancy it mate. As Rich says there's bound to be at least 1 who doesn't turn up, plus a rolling sub or 2 will be needed. Plus it's not like the subs will have to wait till the 2nd half, I imagine people will be rotating every 5-10 minutes.