The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

Guest LucaAltieri

I've got no 5-a-side trainers, is it realistic to play in metal-stud footie boots or will I be on my arse more often than not?

Guest LucaAltieri

Cheers.

Might have a pair of moulded studs lying around. I'll see what I can find.

I've got no 5-a-side trainers, is it realistic to play in metal-stud footie boots or will I be on my arse more often than not?

I started off wearing normal studs last time and I felt like I was playing on stilts and then went over on my ankle after about 10 minutes and so changed to astro trainers.

Guest stuartbrown06

Wore soft ground predators last time and my feet were sore but I'd already played 90 minutes that morning so probably didn't help!

Mouldies would be ideal if you've got any, and I've a spare pair of shin pads in my bag if anyone needs them?

Guest LucaAltieri

FFS, I can't play under those conditions. I was all ready coming with gloves and cycling shorts.

If I get stood on by anyone with metal studs, or even solid plastic studs, I'm fuckdd. I'm wearing astro trainers with rubber knobbley bits, I don't want broken metatarsals!

Aye bonzA. I'd wear mine, but i'd need to put on another 4 stone for it to fit.

Roma would be acceptable also.

Tbh I've loadsa red and blue shirts, will bring a good few along for folk if they're needed.

Aye bonzA. I'd wear mine, but i'd need to put on another 4 stone for it to fit.

Roma would be acceptable also.

Tbh I've loadsa red and blue shirts, will bring a good few along for folk if they're needed.

Super smashing great ,havent got a red shirt only a black Brazil away top so it might come in handy .

Really looking forward to this and random observation 3. Where are we going for a drink after the match.

In response to the above qs:

- Rich and myself are bringing balls, but if you have a decent one knocking about bring it along as we don't want to waste time during the match fetching balls that go over the fence

- Red Team people, I'll bring along a red lonsdale kit (about 7 or 8 shirts) and let you fight over the numbers

- Footwear: moulded studs would probably be best, I played in astros last time and felt fine. Obviously in the wet you're going to slip but YOU MAY NOT BE ALLOWED TO PLAY WITH METAL STUDS/BLADES (rules of the pitch)