Blackburn Rovers 3 - 0 Newcastle - 17/01/09 - post match reaction from page 22

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

The referee didnt cost us the match man. Wake up, the score was 3-0.

Do you need reminding what the score was when they got the pen, FFS ?

No but I think you need reminding of the final score. Y'know the one that matters and could have went in our favour if we hadnt have used our anger about the decision in a negative manner, and instead used it as more of a reason to kick their arses. The way we collapsed after that goal said more about the match than the refereeing decision. No matter how poor a decision it was. If we'd lost 1-0 and strived to win the entire time then its obvious the refs decision was the reason we lost, but in this cost its not, it was 3-0.

Guest firetotheworks

What happened between enrique and barton

Enrique lost the ball which (eventually) led to the 3rd. Barton had words with him and someone had to drag him away.

It was Jonas that lost the ball, the player he lost it to then skinned him and Enrique.

We were the better team until they scored (was it a penalty?) but disturbingly we fell apart after that (including the support I have to say).

Two weeks remain to get something like a Premier League squad together to keep us in the top flight and judging on the body language at the end of the game, that won't include Shay Given who has surely seen enough.

:weep:

Two weeks remain to get something like a Premier League squad together to keep us in the top flight and judging on the body language at the end of the game, that won't include Shay Given who has surely seen enough.

Well thats bloody depressing.

Has there been any post match reaction from JK or CH ?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Well thats bloody depressing.

Has there been any post match reaction from JK or CH ?

.cock

JK blaming evryone and everything

Newcastle boss Joe Kinnear on the penalty:

"I could never see that coming.

"We were in control and I am very disappointed with the decision. It was the turning point for the game.

"The penalty made all the difference. It was harsh. I think that is the third time this season that referee Rob Styles has given a penalty against us."

Newcastle boss Joe Kinnear on the penalty:

"I could never see that coming.

"We were in control and I am very disappointed with the decision. It was the turning point for the game.

"The penalty made all the difference. It was harsh. I think that is the third time this season that referee Rob Styles has given a penalty against us."

Probably earn himself another touchline ban with the reputation he's got.

I don't have the heart to check myself, what is that big smug bastard saying?

Probably that his team had too many shots and he'll be taking steps to recify the problem.

I just get a mental image of him chewing that fucking gum with a smug grin on his face.

Very dignified interview I thought. Still praising the fans after taking stick from them and took the responsibility for Enrique coming back too early this game. Showed more balls than most of the players that's for sure.

To me he seems more distraught than dignified. You certainly sense that he's lost a bit of the energy he had when he first took the post.

I think he knows that things are going to hell and he's not entirely sure what to do with it. Hell, I think we might even see him walk.

Guest LucaAltieri

I don't have the heart to check myself, what is that big smug bastard saying?

"I masterminded it all at half time because I'm a fucking genius."

Or something like that.

It really is so bad that I would be happy to see FFS back. At least he communicated with the fans. Ashley says f*ck all. Pie eating t*at.

Hate to say it but so would I. We are really in the shit I don't place all the blame on kinnear

as the players don't give a shit. Bloody gutted

Very dignified interview I thought. Still praising the fans after taking stick from them and took the responsibility for Enrique coming back too early this game. Showed more balls than most of the players that's for sure.

To me he seems more distraught than dignified. You certainly sense that he's lost a bit of the energy he had when he first took the post.

I think he knows that things are going to hell and he's not entirely sure what to do with it. Hell, I think we might even see him walk.

I doubt it. Kinnear has wound me up a lot at times this season, but I don't think he lacks bottle. Some of the players do, that's the problem.

I doubt it. Kinnear has wound me up a lot at times this season, but I don't think he lacks bottle. Some of the players do, that's the problem.

I don't know, under normal circumstances, I'd tend to think that bottle was all he's got.

But look at his body language for the post-match conference after Hull, for that video of him getting bollocked by a fan today, and for that interview.

Seems to be a worrying trend developing.

Just got in from the match we go 1-0 down in a game and just fold, fair enough we were on top before the pen but never made Robinson make a save.

Some chants from the away end:

'We are shit and we are sick of it'

'Ashley Out!'

'One Kevin Keegan'

'Joe Kinnear your having a laugh'

'We want Spiderman, say we want Spiderman!'

We desperately need Oba back because as much as people think Owen's goals will keep us up they definitely wont because he wont score many coz needs them on a plate. Well done to Carroll today though, on less wages than most players on pitch but gave everything!

I don't know, under normal circumstances, I'd tend to think that bottle was all he's got.

But look at his body language for the post-match conference after Hull, for that video of him getting bollocked by a fan today, and for that interview.

Seems to be a worrying trend developing.

He now looks like he knows hes out of his depth and there's fuck all he can do about it.

Guest sicko2ndbest

''What the players need now is a good break''

Well they aint going to get one so you may as well stop fucking whining and get on with it. If you arent happy with the transfer situation fuck off