The Mackems Game

Tooj

Guest Heneage

Was talking to some mackems as the Chimbonda story broke last night, they are all pretty gutted, as McShane is poor and Bardsley rarely forays forward.

hi

i'm a sunderland fan so obviously the only chance i get to see you lot play is either against us or on tv

and honestly the way we are playing, i can't see what yaz r worried about, im a season ticket holder at the SOL and the amount of hope i had for this season was huge, but typical sunderland doing it again, short on defenders - so we sell our fast choice rite back

saggy harry redknapp has been tappin up 1 of our best players which has left him completely unsettled which has ruined him in recent performances

i can honestly see yaz beatin us 3-0, and unless our "breathtaking manager" can do summit about it, fizzy pop league here we come

Welcome.

As someone said earlier, I think the match will be a battle to be the least s***. :lol:

Could easily go either way, though you've made me feel better with that post so thanks... :razz:

however on reading the whole thread, this has made me feel a lot better

over on our forums evrytime summit bad happens eg. sellin chimbonda, evry1 thinks its the end of the known universe

if i go wif my head we wil get beat

if i go with my heart we wil win and chops wil get the winner, if he plays tht is

Welcome.

As someone said earlier, I think the match will be a battle to be the least s***. :lol:

Could easily go either way, though you've made me feel better with that post so thanks... :razz:

however on reading the whole thread, this has made me feel a lot better

over on our forums evrytime summit bad happens eg. sellin chimbonda, evry1 thinks its the end of the known universe

if i go wif my head we wil get beat

if i go with my heart we wil win and chops wil get the winner

i think the best way for both sets of fans to go is with their livers.

Nice easy three points. :smug:

...for sunderland :lol:

Ner, you have had your one famous moment for the season.

It's time for us to turn that light off over Sunderland again and leave you back in the shadows where you belong.

the shadows??? i don't see how being the last of us two to win a MAJOR trophy and winning the last local deby makes us the team in the shadows, we have been around long before 1992, the year most mags think that football was invented

the shadows??? i don't see how being the last of us two to win a MAJOR trophy and winning the last local deby makes us the team in the shadows, we have been around long before 1992, the year most mags think that football was invented

Yes, we have been around far long before 1992 also, thanks.

You have also had 2 records for the worst points in a Premiership season, been relegated on several occassions and have won the least derbies overall in recent decades.

In the grand scheme of things, we are the bigger and better club, and you know it.

Yes, we have been around far long before 1992 also, thanks.

You have also had 2 records for the worst points in a Premiership season, been relegated on several occassions and have won the least derbies overall in recent decades.

In the grand scheme of things, we are the bigger and better club, and you know it.

in the grand scheme of things wer both in it as much as each other, these two games for us (fulham then yourselves) are going to be pivotal in the outome of our season, and i will b there on sunday singing my heart out in the leazes, hoping to god that we can do the double. and i cant argue about the lowest points seasons coz they were just a disgrace

in the grand scheme of things wer both in it as much as each other, these two games for us (fulham then yourselves) are going to be pivotal in the outome of our season, and i will b there on sunday singing my heart out in the leazes, hoping to god that we can do the double. and i cant argue about the lowest points seasons coz they were just a disgrace

I hope you're not one of the coin throwing morons who came over last season, not that I'm saying that you are.

I hope you're not one of the coin throwing morons who came over last season, not that I'm saying that you are.

i didn't go last season, sunderland football club decided that i didn't have enough loyalty points to attend, but then decided to give tickets to local crackheads becoz they done well in the week leading up to the game in their rehab clinic, in hindsight, i say well done :lol: as i considered throwin myself of wearmouth bridge

i didn't go last season, sunderland football club decided that i didn't have enough loyalty points to attend, but then decided to give tickets to local crackheads becoz they done well in the week leading up to the game in their rehab clinic, in hindsight, i say well done :lol: as i considered throwin myself of wearmouth bridge

It should be a good game on Sunday, I can't wait.

well last time i was there it absolutely pissed it down, that night was the happiest in my football supporting life, and totally gripped an 8 year old boys love of his local team, how times change  :undecided:

well last time i was there it absolutely pissed it down, that night was the happiest in my football supporting life, and totally gripped an 8 year old boys love of his local team, how times change  :undecided:

Was that the game when the pitch had more water on it than an Olympic swimming pool?

yes that was the nite, simply wouldn't be played in this day and age, always getin replayed on espn classic, i think there may jst have been a hint of a foul in the build up to our 2nd goal :lol: i went 2 the beamback a year l8a at SOL in the game were sir niall scored a header from about 25 yards and then went and gave away a pena, the rest is history

Guest firetotheworks

Just thought I'd bring up one of my favourite stats as a bit of banter.

Sunderland AFC Goals in the Premier League: 275

Alan Shearer Goals in the Premier League: 260

yes that was the nite, simply wouldn't be played in this day and age, always getin replayed on espn classic, i think there may jst have been a hint of a foul in the build up to our 2nd goal :lol: i went 2 the beamback a year l8a at SOL in the game were sir niall scored a header from about 25 yards and then went and gave away a pena, the rest is history

The end of Mr Gullit and his impotent football, I wouldn't care, I thought that we were going to win it when we went 1 up.