The Mackems Game

Tooj

Just thought I'd bring up one of my favourite stats as a bit of banter.

Sunderland AFC Goals in the Premier League: 275

Alan Shearer Goals in the Premier League: 260

man utd trophies 1996-2006 14

newcastle trophies 1996-2006 0

great career move there for alan shearer

yes that was the nite, simply wouldn't be played in this day and age, always getin replayed on espn classic, i think there may jst have been a hint of a foul in the build up to our 2nd goal :lol: i went 2 the beamback a year l8a at SOL in the game were sir niall scored a header from about 25 yards and then went and gave away a pena, the rest is history

The end of Mr Gullit and his impotent football, I wouldn't care, I thought that we were going to win it when we went 1 up.

as did ii, rememba me old man havin a rite tyrade towards enything and everything for as long as yaz wer 1 up, we equalised and everything changed lol, oh the memories

Just thought I'd bring up one of my favourite stats as a bit of banter.

Sunderland AFC Goals in the Premier League: 275

Alan Shearer Goals in the Premier League: 260

man utd trophies 1996-2006 14

newcastle trophies 1996-2006 0

great career move there for alan shearer

We aren't  talking about Man U tho, ya little mackem scamp ya.  :angel:

yes that was the nite, simply wouldn't be played in this day and age, always getin replayed on espn classic, i think there may jst have been a hint of a foul in the build up to our 2nd goal :lol: i went 2 the beamback a year l8a at SOL in the game were sir niall scored a header from about 25 yards and then went and gave away a pena, the rest is history

the 18yd box is usually a pretty good guide for judgung distances.

The end of Mr Gullit and his impotent football, I wouldn't care, I thought that we were going to win it when we went 1 up.

as did ii, rememba me old man havin a rite tyrade towards enything and everything for as long as yaz wer 1 up, we equalised and everything changed lol, oh the memories

fuckin hell he even types in mackem.

yeh i probably type in mackem because i am one, i have nothing against alan shearer, hes the best centre forward in premier league histry, i can't argue with that, i'm just stating how much he could have won if he went to man u, very similar situation to le tiss

the shadows??? i don't see how being the last of us two to win a MAJOR trophy and winning the last local deby makes us the team in the shadows, we have been around long before 1992, the year most mags think that football was invented

So you won the last derby, but because you lost umpteen previous to that, you're considered to be in our shadow. Let's hope normal service is resumed on Sunday, although if i'm honest, i'm bricking it because of how dire my team has become.

Oh, and i know football was invented before 1992, because i can remember your lot playing in the old 3rd division in the 80s. That's right, English footballs 3rd tier, where NUFC have never been.

Guest Heneage

yeh i probably type in mackem because i am one, i have nothing against alan shearer, hes the best centre forward in premier league histry, i can't argue with that, i'm just stating how much he could have won if he went to man u, very similar situation to le tiss

It's nothing personal mate, its just one of the rules, you are expected to type in good English i.e. No text speak.

I admire your honesty regarding Shearer, I'm not ashamed to say Philips was a good striker.

As for the Derby, I think we can win, hopefully Given stays and we can get some players in.

Guest diddimz

the shadows??? i don't see how being the last of us two to win a MAJOR trophy and winning the last local deby makes us the team in the shadows, we have been around long before 1992, the year most mags think that football was invented

What are ya talking about, we won the Intertoto the other year, thats a European trophy!!! ;D

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1535373,00.html

ALAN Smith played 65 minutes of his first competitive outing in five months and skippered Newcastle United Reserves as they were beaten 3-0 by Manchester City at Hyde.

The 28-year-old has not kicked a ball since suffering an ankle injury during pre-season but made a return to full training at the Magpies' Benton headquarters last week.

And Smith could now come into consideration for a place in Joe Kinnear's squad for this weekend's Tyne-Wear derby after emerging unscathed from what was a tough encounter against an impressive City side.

:(

Keane may have been went bonkers at the end but he did the scum good when he signed Steed & Kenwenye.

If fatty Reid is on the left for the scum v us, who ever is our fastest player has to play RW as they be one-one with McCartney most of the game.

This game will be won and lost on the flanks in my opinion.

Us with no right back, Jose at left back, Duff could be right wing & misery guts on the left.

We have nothing Toulouse playing Ebondo if he signs & playing a unfit Jonas on any of the wings instead of the other options.

Us with no right back, Jose at left back, Duff could be right wing & misery guts on the left.

We have nothing Toulouse playing Ebondo if he signs & playing a unfit Jonas on any of the wings instead of the other options.

Hang your head in shame Thespence  :laugh:

Hang your head in shame Thespence  :laugh:

I have been waiting all week to use that at some point :razz:

Sunderland have the momentum going into this game after their win last night. A win against City would give us a massive boost, otherwise this game might have come a couple of weeks too early for us. At full strength we'd win IMO, but without Beye and Martins it's going to be a big ask.