We're Sh*t And We're Sick Of It

LoveItIfWeBeatU

It's getting quite easy to write articles about how bad things are at this club. Is there actually a realistic solution?

dont give him your money, if everyone does that he'll be forced into either selling or pulling his finger out

So what if he is skint? Then how are we going to buy and improve? Also, who would want to buy a club where there are no ticket sales, no merchandise being sold, no quality squad, no quality manager or coaching staff, etc?

The most realistic solution is to weather the storm, and instead of pushing parts of the club apart we need to all pull together and gain some stability, financially, in a positional sense in the table and in a moral sense.

It's getting quite easy to write articles about how bad things are at this club. Is there actually a realistic solution?

dont give him your money, if everyone does that he'll be forced into either selling or pulling his finger out

So what if he is skint? Then how are we going to buy and improve? Also, who would want to buy a club where there are no ticket sales, no merchandise being sold, no quality squad, no quality manager or coaching staff, etc?

The most realistic solution is to weather the storm, and instead of pushing parts of the club apart we need to all pull together and gain some stability, financially, in a positional sense in the table and in a moral sense.

how are we going to buy and improve with no funds for new players and joe fuckin kinnear managing the shite we already have? if we stayed away and didnt buy merchandise it would be obvious that it was because of the ownership and prospective buyers would know that would soon change once they stepped in.

i'm not suggesting we pull anything apart, i'm suggesting that if, come the summer, ashley appoints kinnear (which is bad enough in itself) AND continues with giving players like ameobi new contracts while not spending enough to keep us progressing, then we say right thats enough thanks mike, we've had it with you and we're gonna force you out. banners dont force out owners, losing money does, and fast. (disclaimer - no i dont have a better owner in mind)

how are we going to buy and improve with no funds for new players and joe fuckin kinnear managing the s**** we already have? if we stayed away and didnt buy merchandise it would be obvious that it was because of the ownership and prospective buyers would know that would soon change once they stepped in.

i'm not suggesting we pull anything apart, i'm suggesting that if, come the summer, ashley appoints kinnear (which is bad enough in itself) AND continues with giving players like ameobi new contracts while not spending enough to keep us progressing, then we say right thats enough thanks mike, we've had it with you and we're gonna force you out. banners dont force out owners, losing money does, and fast. (disclaimer - no i dont have a better owner in mind)

I agree.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aoliversaknob

Bad / non existent executive managment :angry:, selling your better players and replacing them with lesser ones :angry:, s**** football :angry:, tatically inept player management :angry:, no transfer policy :angry:, senior management and players not looking like they give a s*** :rant:, angry fans, :angry: distraught fans :angry:, fans being taken for absolute mugs :angry:, public statements to press by joke in here that show the absolute lack of any short medium or long term plans what so ever :angry:, piss boiling every time you turn on the internet or read an nufc related story :rant:, lack of full stops and sentence structure in N.O forum posts :yikes:, losing goals to long punts from the opposition goal keeper  :angry:, nobody getting anywhere near the oppostion byline by feed our best stiker in the box :angry:, no power and / or creativity in central midfield :rant:, Denis f***ing Wise, I mean come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

They can Fuck Off the lot of them!

• 2 months later...

Bad / non existent executive managment :angry:, selling your better players and replacing them with lesser ones :angry:, s**** football :angry:, tatically inept player management :angry:, no transfer policy :angry:, senior management and players not looking like they give a s*** :rant:, angry fans, :angry: distraught fans :angry:, fans being taken for absolute mugs :angry:, public statements to press by joke in here that show the absolute lack of any short medium or long term plans what so ever :angry:, piss boiling every time you turn on the internet or read an nufc related story :rant:, lack of full stops and sentence structure in N.O forum posts :yikes:, losing goals to long punts from the opposition goal keeper  :angry:, nobody getting anywhere near the oppostion byline by feed our best stiker in the box :angry:, no power and / or creativity in central midfield :rant:, [glow=yellow,2,300]Denis f***ing Wise[/glow], I mean come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

They can Fuck Off the lot of them!

Was just wondering how much of this people think has changed since Shearer arrived? I've highlighted the key points.

how are we going to buy and improve with no funds for new players and joe fuckin kinnear managing the s**** we already have? if we stayed away and didnt buy merchandise it would be obvious that it was because of the ownership and prospective buyers would know that would soon change once they stepped in.

:clap:

...................... although too much water has flowed under the bridge imo.

Ok then lets just kick the shit out of him instead.

Ok then lets just kick the s*** out of him instead.

Somebody might just try it, a disillusioned & disenfranchised supporter perhaps.

And for the record, i'll post one of these -  :clap: - if such an event ever takes place in the future re:Ashley.

Somebody might just try it, a disillusioned & disenfranchised supporter perhaps.

And for the record, i'll post one of these -  :clap: - if such an event ever takes place in the future re:Ashley.

To a non-NUFC supporter it might seem ridiculous to suggest someone could visit violence upon the club owner.

Toon fans know it's a very real possibility if indeed we do go down. In fact, I thik I'd be more surprised if it didn't happen...

To a non-NUFC supporter it might seem ridiculous to suggest someone could visit violence upon the club owner.

Toon fans know it's a very real possibility if indeed we do go down. In fact, I thik I'd be more surprised if it didn't happen...

Are you the man to do it then you seem to have shall we say a experience of combat ,you could go covert and take his bodyguards out while The gimp obviously with the mask on takes down Ashley  :violent