The Kevin Keegan thread

The Prophet

Regardless of the circumstances in which he returned, the circumstances in which he walked away from the club and basically all the issues surrounding his dismissal claims, I have never felt more in love with this football club and optimistic of a bright future than those few months he was in charge.

The man just instilled a passion and a love of Newcastle United in every person who heard him speak of the club. I was all but ready to give up on football before he came back and destroyed the apathy.

The man just instilled a passion and a love of Newcastle United in every person who heard him speak of the club. I was all but ready to give up on football before he came back and destroyed the apathy.

Yet no matter how much he loved this club and its fans he did what came naturally to him and gave up on us.

Guest wshmag

Yet no matter how much he loved this club and its fans he did what came naturally to him and gave up on us.

he did not give up on us.

he gave up on them fuckpigs in the boardroom.

It was easier to quit than to do what we all wanted him to do and stay.

Regardless of the circumstances in which he returned, the circumstances in which he walked away from the club and basically all the issues surrounding his dismissal claims, I have never felt more in love with this football club and optimistic of a bright future than those few months he was in charge.

Totally agree i loved his time here and miss him dearly and that is why i am so bitter its like having the love of your life leaving with no explanation when you thought everything was fine .

he did not give up on us.

he gave up on them fuckpigs in the boardroom.

He gave up on us by association as we are unfortunately linked aren't we?

Totally agree i loved his time here and miss him dearly and that is why i am so bitter its like having the love of your life leaving with no explanation when you thought everything was fine .

You'll have to wait for his next money spinning book.

Guest pont-toon

been done to death this like but here i go again....

special k ,the man responsible for the only 2 times that i could celebrate success in my lifetime or that fat cockney knacker that has ruined our great club and made us a laughing stock..........in big brother speak "you decide"

Guest BooBoo

You'll have to wait for his next money spinning book.

I will be intrigued to read whether its true that Ashley, Llambias, Wise, Jiminez and Vetere took turns to spank him with a table tennis bat after those post Chelsea game comments.

• 2 weeks later...

What do you think of our most sucessful manager ever stupeedo....( in terms of win percentage)

Anyone??

howay man am fucking bored.

• 2 months later...
Guest sicko2ndbest

Fuck me boys

Continue the Keegan/Ashley debate here, for fucks sake. It was good a good arguement/ counter arguement to start we but its now getting tedious