The Kevin Keegan thread

The Prophet

I hope Keegan wins his case. For me its not against the club,.. but Ashleys regime.

we need regime change.

btw.

Keegan,.. won 55% of his games, best in our history.

I hope Keegan gets fuck all.

And I fail to understand anyone who wants him to take one single penny off the Club / Ashley.

Do folk really think that Ashley will foot the bill? Or will it be likely that any payout to Keegan will end any further loan players coming in or players being almost thrown out the door at any old price to cover the cost come the next transfer window?

Fuck off Keegan. I hope you get what you deserve. Nowt.

I hope Keegan wins his case. For me its not against the club,.. but Ashleys regime.

we need regime change.

btw.

Chris Hughton:  :lol:

Newcastle United (caretaker, 2nd spell)  1 June 2009 Present 6 5 0 1 83.33%

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Hughton

Ummm....you know he was in charge for a few games last season too?

we need regime change.

btw.

Chris Hughton:  :lol:

Newcastle United (caretaker, 2nd spell)  1 June 2009 Present 6 5 0 1 83.33%

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Hughton

Ummm....you know he was in charge for a few games last season too?

Of course I know. Was more like a joke anyway.

we need regime change.

btw.

reading between the lines i'd say keegan winning money off the club could well make regime change less likely as that money will have to brought into the equation as ashley won't pay it out of his own pocket.

for the record i hope whoever wins is in the right and we get to find out what went on.

Keegan is a leech,deserves nowt.

Is he heck a leech

The guy never claimed a single penny from his previous jobs - instead he chose to walk away, a leech would have hung on until he was sacked (especially in the case of the England job)

The problem is that Keegan has integrity and honesty in abundance - something that is severely lacking in football today

I hope Keegan gets every single penny that he has claimed for

even if it turns out he was in the wrong ?

BUT he wasnt wrong and i dont need some tribunal to tell me that.

I would back someone like Keegan over the likes of Wise, Llambias and Ashley EVERY single day of the week

BUT he wasnt wrong and i dont need some tribunal to tell me that.

I would back someone like Keegan over the likes of Wise, Llambias and Ashley EVERY single day of the week

nice open minded statement.

If he is worng he wont get a penny.

well dah!

i was replying to ahmed hope that he gets every penny he's claimed for without actually knowing what went on.

we should have a sweep as to what people think will be the result. i'm going for keegan to be awarded a sum but nowhere near the ammount he's claiming.

well dah!

i was replying to ahmed hope that he gets every penny he's claimed for without actually knowing what went on.

we should have a sweep as to what people think will be the result. i'm going for keegan to be awarded a sum but nowhere near the ammount he's claiming.

And us never to find out the whole truth. Seems the most likely outcome.

well dah!

aye. my hopes were dashed as soon as i found out it was going to an arbitration panel and not a court of law.

Guest The Libertine

Keegan is a leech,deserves nowt.

Is he heck a leech

The guy never claimed a single penny from his previous jobs - instead he chose to walk away, a leech would have hung on until he was sacked (especially in the case of the England job)

The problem is that Keegan has integrity and honesty in abundance - something that is severely lacking in football today

i'd rather he stayed until he was sacked rather than just quitting for no reason. he only took the job to pay his debts. his behaviour and this lawsuit proves it.

(if you can turn speculation into fact then so can i)

well dah!

aye. my hopes were dashed as soon as i found out it was going to an arbitration panel and not a court of law.

There still seem to be plenty of people amongst our fanbase who have already decided that the case will be decided on the premise that Ashley is a fat Cockney tosser and Keegan is a Toon legend. Therefore its a nailed on massive victory for KK.

We know very little of the contracts or any of the facts really. I have had some experience of constructive dismissal and it is very hard to prove. Employers have successfully defended claims like this by saying that they had to take certain actions in the commercial and financial interests of the business and, as such, couldn't honour clauses in the employee's contract. And none of us even knows if there were any clauses in Keegan's contract that were breached here. If it's true that Keegan had a £2 million penalty clause in his contract for a walkout it's quite possible that he is the party who has to come up with a decent defence and not the club.

well dah!

There still seem to be plenty of people amongst our fanbase who have already decided that the case will be decided on the premise that Ashley is a fat Cockney tosser and Keegan is a Toon legend. Therefore its a nailed on massive victory for KK.

We know very little of the contracts or any of the facts really. I have had some experience of constructive dismissal and it is very hard to prove. Employers have successfully defended claims like this by saying that they had to take certain actions in the commercial and financial interests of the business and, as such, couldn't honour clauses in the employee's contract. And none of us even knows if there were any clauses in Keegan's contract that were breached here. If it's true that Keegan had a £2 million penalty clause in his contract for a walkout it's quite possible that he is the party who has to come up with a decent defence and not the club.

so after reading that it could happen that keegan could be broadly in the right but could still get found against ?

well dah!

No doubt the dirt is going to come out.

Given what I have seen happen to the club over the last year I can saefy say in my opinion that KK is much more the honest man then Mike Ashley and Derek Llambias.

If KK wins this then its more proof that this clems have not got a fucking clue.