The Kevin Keegan thread

The Prophet

CP,

If he resigned, mate, he doesnt deserve a penny..........................simple as

And we know his reputation for resignong from jobs, dont we?

constructive dismissal?

Yup, no problem with him rising above the emotion and sueing for what he feels he deserves financially. Equally, rising above the emotion and the personalities involved, I hope the club isn't further harmed in the proccess.

Constructive Dismissal - legal jargon for poppycock.

Simple fact -------------Keegan - EGO - Resign

If he cant have his own way, then he walks. That has been his standard stock action for years and he is trying it on again.

Couple of questions to answer:

How many times has he resigned from NUFC?

Have you ever known anyone else to resign as many times before at any club?

How much does his soccer circus owe? I believe somewhere in the region of 5 to 6 million pounds.

Is this all coincidental or is there a trend here?

Sorry guys, I dont trust the bloke. He has an agenda because he has a ego the size of mars to feed.

CP,

If he resigned, mate, he doesnt deserve a penny..........................simple as

And we know his reputation for resignong from jobs, dont we?

Anything to say about the facts posted by others regarding the myth you peddle that is the loss of the 12 point lead? I asked you in the other thread and as usual you've ignored the question as you continue to ignore the facts.

Cheers

Constructive Dismissal - legal jargon for poppycock.

Is it?  :lol:

Not quite  :lol:

You have to prove that your employer breached your employment contract in such a way that it was impossible for you to continue working. You then have to prove that what the employer did was unfair. As I said earlier its not always easy to prove a case of constructive dismissal, but it does exist and there have been successful cases......

I've said from day one that I doubt whether Keegan will be entitled to a massive settlement after walking out of a job. The idea of Ashleey suing Keegan for £2m is a joke, but so is the idea that Keegan should get paid when he wasn't sacked and there was no real question of it happening, however much he might have been pissed about. Neither side should get a penny.

Guest Stephen927

Can't see him winning but then again I don't know what really went on, the ins and outs of his contract, which players were forced onto him or what went on behind the scenes on the training ground so lets wait and see what happens.

It's nowt to do with apples and oranges.  :idiot2:

Some of you irrational Keegan haters appear to have a problem acknowledging the concept of "constructive dismissal" and that if it is proven in this case there is no difference at all between Keegan resigning and Robson being sacked. None at all.

Constructive dismissal is a real thing. Get used to it.

Some of you irrational Keegan haters appear to have a problem acknowledging the concept of "constructive dismissal" and that if it is proven in this case there is no difference at all between Keegan resigning and Robson being sacked. None at all.

Just thought I'd highlight this word, it's fairly crucial.

There's plenty of difference, unless you're trying to argue that the club deliberately forced Keegan to leave.

So you dont want to know WHY this whole sorry arsed saga started and the reason why we are in the championsip.  :dowie:

Our gutless manager fell out with our wanker of an owner, but prefered to fight him in the courts rather than in the boardroom. Then our wanker of an owner failed to appoint a manager capable of keeping us in the division.

See, it IS actually possible that people blame both parties, but want to see an end to it without the club losing more money.

I hope Keegan wins, the truth comes out, but he gets awarded nothing.

I'm sure this isn't the road KK set out to take when he accepted the managers job. I believe he just wanted a fair chance to do the job. However, him feeling he had no choice other than to leave, why shouldn't he fight for what he feels he deserves? He has to look after himself and his family foremost. That's what any of us would do.

That said, obviously i don't want any money going out of my football club. My ideal outcome would be for it to be proved that he had to work under poor conditions, but to be given very little in compo. I suppose i can't have it both ways. Just wish he had been given a chance in the 1st place, and it didn't come to this.

Just thought I'd highlight this word, it's fairly crucial.

Has anyone said, or even implied, otherwise?

There's plenty of difference, unless you're trying to argue that the club deliberately forced Keegan to leave.

:facepalm:

I'm sure this isn't the road KK set out to take when he accepted the managers job. I believe he just wanted a fair chance to do the job. However, him feeling he had no choice other than to leave, why shouldn't he fight for what he feels he deserves? He has to look after himself and his family foremost. That's what any of us would do.

That said, obviously i don't want any money going out of my football club. My ideal outcome would be for it to be proved that he had to work under poor conditions, but to be given very little in compo. I suppose i can't have it both ways. Just wish he had been given a chance in the 1st place, and it didn't come to this.

Yup, that's it in a nutshell.

Sorry to keep making points you have no answer for.

here we go again

Our gutless manager fell out with our wanker of an owner,

How about Our manager went into a job, genuinely and honestly hoping that the owners plan and vision for the future would work. But upon realisation that said owner and his fellow directors didnt actually have a clue what they were doing and had no real desire to make NUFC one of the top clubs in the country, decided that his only course of action was to walk away and turn his back on the people he had made promises to ?

Anyone hear 3 legends tonight and supermac saying that Denis wise is still on 20 k a week?

just herad it b4, already knew he was still on a mil a year, so 20 k a week sounds about right,-fker.

Probably right, he wasn't going to leave for nothing when he had 3 years left.

The fuking state of this club never ceases to amaze me.

here we go again

Not from me, mate.