The Kevin Keegan thread

The Prophet

Cant believe the amount of hate for Kevin Keegan - f***ing mongs  :facepalm:

It's just a reaction to the amount of uncritical arse-licking.

:dowie:

yeah right.

Sorry, did I set off some alarm bell in the Church of Our Lord Kevin Keegan?

YEEEEES!

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/2314/emotdownsbravo.gif

yeah right.

No, just a nob alert for you flashes up at NORAD in the US everytime you make a wank post on the KK thread.

yeah right.

YEEEEES!

Way too easily done, but that's why the moral outrage brigade are worth mocking, really.

Guest The Libertine

Oh and apparently Kevin Keegan made a derogatory remark about a man in a wheelchair that me mam was pushing in the Great North Run, dunno exactly what he said like

:angry: :angry: :angry:

yeah right.

YEEEEES!

Way too easily done, but that's why the moral outrage brigade are worth mocking, really.

Got off your high horse man.

SBR happy clappers man, dont let them get to you. 

They only remember moments under SBR which were good and forget some of the shyte that was churned out.

Robson wrote the book on taking the club he "loved" to court and making a profit out of washing its dirty laundry in public.

:angel:

As far as I remember Robson was sacked and simply wanted the money owed to him for the rest of his contract.  Keegan walked out and is suing for more then his contract was even worth.

And you take Ashleys side, who has raped the club over a man who has helped this club many times over.

yeah right.

YEEEEES!

Bloody hell, how's that for irony?

yeah right.

YEEEEES!

How dare you, how very f***ing dare you have a pop at KK.  How f***ing very dare you.

You make me sick, Kevin give his all for this club and all you do is bash him, constantly.

I have never been on a horse never mind a high horse.

Really hope Keegan loses this court battle.  We can't really afford to be paying him out right now to be honest.

I wouldn't worry too much about affording it, it will be factored into the sale price for the club if it is more than expected - effectively it comes out of Ashley's pocket in the long run.

Which unfortunately lowers our chances of being sold that much more.  Either way, we can't afford it.

yeah right.

YEEEEES!

How dare you, how very f***ing dare you have a pop at KK.  How f***ing very dare you.

You make me sick, Kevin give his all for this club and all you do is bash him, constantly.

I have never been on a horse never mind a high horse.

:lol:

Robson was sacked and, as far as I remember, simply wanted the money owed to him for the rest of his contract.  Keegan walked out and is suing for more then his contract was even worth.

The club was happy to continue to pay Robson, honouring his contract, until he got a new job elsewhere. That wasn't enough for him though, he wanted to be able to get another job (possibly for a rival) and carry on leeching supporter's money off us as well as getting paid for managing another club. So he dragged the club through an expensive court case. It was futile in end for him anyway, as noone wanted him after the out of control dressing room he left at SJP which even the best manager in the world would have found difficult to turn around, and ultimately led to our relegation last season.

Robson was sacked and, as far as I remember, simply wanted the money owed to him for the rest of his contract.  Keegan walked out and is suing for more then his contract was even worth.

The club was happy to continue to pay Robson, honouring his contract, until he got a new job elsewhere. That wasn't enough for him though, he wanted to be able to get another job (possibly for a rival) and carry on leeching supporter's money off us as well as getting paid for managing another club. So he dragged the club through an expensive court case. It was futile in end for him anyway, as noone wanted him after the out of control dressing room he left at SJP which even the best manager in the world would have found difficult to turn around, and ultimately led to our relegation last season.

Just when you think this thread can't get more ridiculous...

You have to be joking. Make your mind up, if it's Robson's fault that we ultimately got relegated due to the out of control dressing room he left at SJP you can't keep blaming Ashley for the same crime (while presumably exonerating Shepherd and Souness I expect).