The Kevin Keegan thread

The Prophet

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Keegan is donating the £2 to the charity for little babies of Iraq, the rest £199,999,998 he has spent on a new golf club

Thank Christ that is over, and the fee being small.

Hopefully this is one less noose over the sale of the club and we can get rid of the bunch of cunts for good.

The club still lies in ruins because of all this, what victory KK has is still not a victory for the club and the fans unless your support for KK is bigger than the club.

So he resigned over a loan signing and claimed £25 million compensation.

He's been found correct in law, because he objected to the signing and therefore is entitled to be treated as if he was sacked and given the specified payment that was agreed in his contract. That's all that's happened here.

Do I still think he was just waiting for the opportunity to resign and get out with as much money as possible? Yep.

Dear me - what a load of shite

So then, does this make you want to sign Nacho?

EDIT: Removed embedded video, search youtube for Nacho Gonzalez...

WHAT A GREAT FIND!!!!!

There are few commnets on the Youtube footage

KK7 "HE LOOKS SHIT"

DWISE654654684 "MINT PLAYER THIS GEEZER SHOULD PLAY IN THE PREM"

CARLITOTHEAGENT "NEED MORE INFO THIS PLAYER CONTACT ME....MY BEST FRIENDS ARE KAKA, RONALDO, MESSI"

WHAT A GREAT FIND!!!!!

KK7 "HE LOOKS s***"

CARLITOTHEAGENT "NEED MORE INFO THIS PLAYER CONTACT ME....MY BEST FRIENDS ARE KAKA, RONALDO, MESSI"

:clap:

:mackems:

Guest aoliversaknob

WHAT A GREAT FIND!!!!!

KK7 "HE LOOKS s***"

Spence sometimes my friend you are a genius

Guest neesy111

some of the fucking calling of ppl in this thread is unbelievable by the keegan fan boys, no wonder most of fan's think we're cunts when we even call our own it

GET A FUCKING GRIP WITH OTHER PPL'S OPINION'S

some of the f***ing calling of ppl in this thread is unbelievable by the keegan fan boys, no wonder most of fan's think we're c***s when we even call our own it

GET A f***ing GRIP WITH OTHER PPL'S OPINION'S

FUCK OFF YOU PRICK.............OH I SEE YOUR POINT

some of the fucking calling of ppl in this thread is unbelievable by the keegan fan boys, no wonder most of fan's think we're cunts when we even call our own it

GET A FUCKING GRIP OF AN ASHLEY BUMMERS THROAT

A good day for Keegan but the moral victory is with Mr. Ashley and Lambias

Not having a go at all, but why do you think this?

To me it's made me sway much more away from trying to see reason in the Club's actions - seems they were a complete shambles right throughout this episode.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

To me it's made me sway much more away from trying to see reason in the Club's actions - seems they were a complete shambles right throughout this episode.

It is the moral victory because they only have to pay £2 million. Keegan is vindicated.

Guest Roger Kint

It is the moral victory because they only have to pay £2 million. Keegan is vindicated.

Interesting use of the word 'moral'

Any chance you were aiming for 'financial' instead? Thats the only real victory Ashley can possibly claim after reading that pdf :idiot2:

Well, it would be reasonable to call you cunts when you disregard facts and important points just to keep on with your silly ramblings. IMO, of course.

Well, the tribunal agreed that the existing clause stating £2m compensation was wide enough to include constructive dismissal as well.

Suggests the amount KK was claiming was a bit over the top... not sure I would call it a moral victory though, they've been made to look like complete mongs.

This pdf confirms little more than what we know and some of the speculation that was doing the rounds.

Ashley bought the club with the plan to buy players on the cheap and sell for a profit - we all ready knew this.

Ashley and Llambias were happy to put out what ever non sense they liked just to keep the fans happy - Did not know this for sure but reinforces my opinion of them.

Things were bad between all parties and the final straw that caused Keegan to leave was one transfer - For me this kills the argument was Keegan just bottling it and quitting again.  I think he was justified to leave.

Keegan was suing the club for £25million - This is the biggie for me.  I did not believe he was actually suing us for this figure.  I thought max 9 million.  I still think he was wrong to sue the club even for this.  Given he was willing to sue the club for 25 million despite what it could do to the club "he loves".  Confirms the feelings I have had for Keegan.  In terms of the good of NUFC he is no better than Ashley.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Well, the tribunal agreed that the existing clause stating £2m compensation was wide enough to include constructive dismissal as well.

Suggests the amount KK was claiming was a bit over the top... not sure I would call it a moral victory though, they've been made to look like complete mongs.

Their immoral morals have emerged victorious though

Was going to type a reply about ambiguous clauses. Instead I think your use of the word "moral" is wrong.

Guest neesy111

Well, it would be reasonable to call you cunts when you disregard facts and important points just to keep on with your silly ramblings. IMO, of course.

well likewise, when i've said keegan is a quitter and his mangerial career has proved this

remember many manager's in the prem league have had players bought behind their backs including this club