New shirts next season 09/10

Kaizero

Wish we'd get rid of adidas and change to nike.  :)

No thanks. i like being able to wear our kits in public. Adidas is better than every other kit maker

It's a long standing belief of mine that anyone who wears a football shirt outside the confines of a football ground or while not actually having a kick about should be put down.

No thanks. i like being able to wear our kits in public. Adidas is better than every other kit maker

It's a long standing belief of mine that anyone who wears a football shirt outside the confines of a football ground or while not actually having a kick about should be put down.

Why

Football shirts were a life saver for me at university. Not once did I use an iron in my 3 year tenure thanks to the wonder of the football shirt.

Why

Football shirts were a life saver for me at university. Not once did I use an iron in my 3 year tenure thanks to the wonder of the football shirt.

Bet you were still a virgin when you graduated though...

Why

Incorrect

I've always been an Adidas guy, but then i seen that Nike Newcastle top based on an Inter mock up and i almost jizzed. Still prefer adidas like but that top was deffinately interesting.

Wish we'd get rid of adidas and change to nike. :)

Why

Incorrect

Sticking your cock in an electrical appliance doesn't count.

As for why I hold those who perpetually wear football shirts in disdain. It makes you look like a fucking scruff.

Why

Incorrect

As for why I hold those who perpetually wear football shirts in disdain. It makes you look like a fucking scruff.

I was a scruf! I still am most of the time tbh.

It's not like I wear them on a night out...

Why

Incorrect

As for why I hold those who perpetually wear football shirts in disdain. It makes you look like a f***ing scruff.

I really dont see the problem with wearing a football jersey out and about. OK, if you wear on a night out or something like that then your a tool, but otherwise there's nothing wrong with wearing them.

Why

Incorrect

As for why I hold those who perpetually wear football shirts in disdain. It makes you look like a f***ing scruff.

I really dont see the problem with wearing a football jersey out and about. OK, if you wear on a night out or something like that then your a tool, but otherwise there's nothing wrong with wearing them.

Barca "bee" strip 3rd

http://www.newsoccerjerseys.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/barcelonabee.jpg

Lyon 1st strip

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/9889/lyonnaishome.jpg

Blackpool home

http://www.myfootballkits.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/cache/223_thumbzoom.jpg

Unless there no older than 15 I agree. Same applies to rugby tops aswell.