New shirts next season 09/10

Kaizero

It's a very strange kit that.

Kind of looks like some sort of bra was going to be built into it and then they abandoned it and just left the line of stitching across the middle.

Rotten. What's with the segregation - just, what's the point? :dontknow:

The shirt wasn't crap enough, the designers needed something else to top off this abomination.

It was a nice idea doing a retro '85 kit but the execution is just awful.

Hot fuck, that Everton shirt is unbelievable. I don't understand how these things get produced. Isn't there anyone in a position of some authority with the wit to just say, "No. Fuck off, that looks totally shit"?

Hot fuck, that Everton shirt is unbelievable. I don't understand how these things get produced. Isn't there anyone in a position of some authority with the wit to just say, "No. Fuck off, that looks totally shit"?

No, becuase the shirt decisions are made by the pedro's of the world thinking "Hey, this shit is nice y'all!" :pow:

That Everton one isn't too far from looking good. The triangle is way too big but that's the only fault.

The club badge is nice and big. The blue is the right blue for Everton and the sponsor blends in well and ties it together.

Shirts seem to get worse and worse these days. Seems to have peaked mid 90s with us and manure and now its just fucking horrible shirts everywhere. That Everton one is utterly fucking gash of the highest order.

With the Everton shirt, I really liked the classic one of the mid 80s which it is based on, and with which they had all that success (that was a fucking great side, I am convinced that had Heysel not happened, that side would have won the European Cup).

This execution of it is absolutely terrible though.

It is like presenting a new built Georgian style Barratts home on a motorway friendly estate in homage to Georgian architecture.

By which i mean it is absolutely fucking without taste.

Shirts seem to get worse and worse these days. Seems to have peaked mid 90s with us and manure and now its just fucking horrible shirts everywhere. That Everton one is utterly fucking gash of the highest order.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gJMCSTp8SGs/ScuCX4bjvPI/AAAAAAAACCM/rssGdT7hu_g/s400/Aston-Villa-92-Home.gif

Mid 1990s winner.

Although

This is the only football shirt I wear, and the only one I own and ever intend to own

http://www.scoredraw.com/images/shirts/Aston-Villa/product/VILLA-81H.jpg

Retro shirts = where it is at.

Guest Ebolarama

PSG Home & Away

http://i44.tinypic.com/11qi6tw.jpg

Nice. Like that away shirt, but both are nice.