How do you watch the NUFC games?

Karjala
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest toonlass

St James' Level 7 for the home games, some away matches (money, time and babysitters permitting), sky and streaming for the games that are not on sky. Very last resort on the radio listening to commentators mispronounce players names. Sometimes they even struggle with the English lads' surnames,  :lol:

St James' Level 7 for the home games, some away matches (money, time and babysitters permitting), sky and streaming for the games that are not on sky. Very last resort on the radio listening to commentators mispronounce players names. Sometimes they even struggle with the English lads' surnames,   :lol:

This.

Radio is unlucky for me, so I've banned myself from listening (though I can normally hear upstairs' radio anyway..)

Go to all home games....well OK, I missed the Hull second leg because I couldn't be bothered. Other than that any way I can watch or listen, pub's always better than some dodgy stream (which of course we don't discuss). Radio Newcastle coverage gets right on my nips.