Is Dennis Wise a disruptive influence? Or are the fans making him one?

The Prophet

Talking about the case just before. Reckons Keegan turned down a bigger offer than he received and Ashley wont sell until after the season.

Sounds like a pathetic show of childish bitterness.

Kev won you little cunt now fuck off

sounds like liable to me,.. sue the little bastard kev, then shoot him, then kill him, then chop him up, then burn him, then eat him.

Guest Stephen927

After much deliberation, I am going to have to say that Dennis Wise is a disruptive influence. Next question please.

Guest Stephen927

After much deliberation, I am going to have to say that Dennis Wise is a disruptive influence. Next question please.

Got any proof?

Youtube it.

Good old Dennis

Bigging up the £26 million claim by Keegan and how it might have affected the club  :lol:

Aye, that was priceless coming from a bloke who gave us several utterly gash signings and is STILL taking £20k a week out of the club himself.

Got any proof?

Youtube it.

if you type ' is dennis wise a disruptive influence on you tube' ... it plays a video of a smashed up blue peter garden, i have no clue why. ???

Got any proof?

Youtube it.

if you type ' is dennis wise a disruptive influence on you tube' ... it plays a video of a smashed up blue peter garden, i have no clue why. ???

He's one of the gnomes.

I thought Les did that?

Got any proof?

Youtube it.

He's one of the gnomes.

I thought Les did that?

les claimed it was him and denis the menace, later proven to be bollox,...what a surprise , he cant even be a baddy without lying and pretending.

Good old Dennis

Bigging up the £26 million claim by Keegan and how it might have affected the club  :lol:

Aye, that was priceless coming from a bloke who gave us several utterly gash signings and is STILL taking £20k a week out of the club himself.

Exactly, I just cant believe the slimyness, the total & utter cheek of that horrible man. And skysports are total slimeballs too.

Dennis? ...

"In view of our conclusion on the Sixth Issue, it follows, as was accepted on behalf of Mr Keegan, that he is entitled to no further damages.  However, if we had had to address this issue, we would have decided that the publication of a finding by us that Mr Keegan had resigned because he had been constructively dismissed by the Club and not because he had decided to walk away, would restore his reputation and in evidence he agreed with that proposition."

Go on Dennis, keep em coming, get them 25m comments rolling out, keep that smear campaign rolling, dont let your head go down, keep trying. You utter bastard.

He contracted himself about stuff again in that interview, no wonder the panel we're confused by these idiots.

All to get first pick of South American young talents! As if that was every going to happen! Wise is a disruptive scumbag and didn't do anything positive for the club and even now that he isn't part of the club he is still talking shite about the whole 'incident'!

From NUFC.Com

Wise speaks 

Sunday saw SkySports continue their one-eyed coverage of the NUFC/Kevin Keegan litigation, as the club's former Executive Director (football) Dennis Wise appeared on punditry duties and spoke about his time @ SJP:

Wise had appeared in a similar role earlier in the week, backing Chris Hughton to be given the United job on a permanent basis.

And interviewed by Richard Keys on Sunday, Wise took the opportunity to repeat previous propaganda from the Ashley camp - as well as offer a counter view to the claims made in Kevin Keegan's post-verdict statement.

Most notably, Wise claimed that a settlement offer was made to KK in advance of the tribunal:

"There was an offer put in by Mike I believe, and it was probably more than what Kevin got.....to settle it, yes....for more than the two million yes."

He also reinforced the line about the inflated sums that KK's legal team had gone looking for:

"Mike was worried....when someone is suing you for £26m..."

And the A word almost inevitably made an appearance when Wise was asked what would have happened to his former employers had KK received a larger award:

"Maybe administration"

As for his own relations with KK, Wise ventured that:

"It was a difficult situation."

While also confirming that Ashley sacked him (Wise) when Alan Shearer was brought in as Newcastle manager, but still refereed to the Newcastle owner constantly as "Mike" and appeared ultra-sympathetic to him.

That's hardly the stance of a disgruntled former employee, but there again being paid to pick out signings by watching YouTube is hardly the most taxing of roles.

Wise attempted to downplay the impact of the Nacho Gonzalez deal, claiming that it was for the greater good:

"The long-term idea of the relationship (with two agents) was we were going to get first option on the best South American kids.

"That was important to Newcastle. Mike knew everything about it. He was fine with it. Every deal that went through the football club he knew. It's his money and no one else's. It was all done the right way."

When Wise was asked for his opinion of what Mike Ashley's next move at SJP would be:

"I think he will hold onto the club until they are promoted. I think they'll go up this year, I genuinely hope they do, then Mike will take a decision next summer."

So, still no mention of the other signings of interest that took place, such as Xisco and Fabio Zamblera - or indeed why the list of transfer targets KK prepared including the likes of Bastian Schweinsteiger wasn't acted upon.

After Sky's one-eyed coverage of the tribunal verdict when they appeared to do little more than push the club line, their cozy chats with Wise look to be more of the same thing.

It's little wonder that the club feel no need to comment on the matter, when others are happy to do it for them.

Guest Geordiekev

I fucking hate that little scroat, fucking right he can't consider another role anywhere in the North East as the next Taxi the prick gets in up here would be his bastard last..

After Sky's one-eyed coverage of the tribunal verdict when they appeared to do little more than push the club line, their cozy chats with Wise look to be more of the same thing.

It's little wonder that the club feel no need to comment on the matter, when others are happy to do it for them.

Fucking aye. It's laughable that they've seemingly avoided the fact that this arsehole recommended we spend £1m on a player for a favour and told the manager to look him up on YouTube.

You couldn't make it up.

Shocking, turely shocking, its bordering corruption.  He should have been nailed on it. 

f***ing aye. It's laughable that they've seemingly avoided the fact that this arsehole recommended we spend £1m on a player for a favour and told the manager to look him up on YouTube.

You couldn't make it up.

Shocking, turely shocking, its bordering corruption.  He should have been nailed on it. 

f***ing aye. It's laughable that they've seemingly avoided the fact that this arsehole recommended we spend £1m on a player for a favour and told the manager to look him up on YouTube.

You couldn't make it up.

Aye, I could hardly believe their coverage of it earlier. Especially making a big joke of him "not wanting another job in the North East any time soon." It riled me quite a lot.

However, on the flip side chants of "You're not famous any more", comments of "you're not a big club" and the increasing number of championship games getting televised (nearly all of which have Newcastle involved) would suggest some sort of obsession. We're not a big club - yet they feel the need to have 2 ex-members of staff on the panel of one of the largest games in the season and manage to discuss Newcastle United - that small club from down in the Championship - stupid fuckers.

For as much as they like to laugh and make fun, they really are the ones coming out with least credibility. I'm sure nearly all of the fans who have come up here this season wouldn't have a bad word to say about our fans, and I'm certain many peoples eyes will have been opened in the last year to just how embarassing the media have become in this country with regards to sport.

Fucking wankers.

Fucking aye. It's laughable that they've seemingly avoided the fact that this arsehole recommended we spend £1m on a player for a favour and told the manager to look him up on YouTube.

You couldn't make it up.

I like the fact that Wise seems to think paying £1m for some crap player will result in getting the best south american youngsters in the future. it's like thinking that nigerian prince who emailed you is going to deposit a million in your account for helping him out, right when that international money transfer goes through to his sister princess lubumba.

If they keep putting our games on the telly expecting us to slip up and we keep winning, I couldn't care less if at the top of every of SSN hour and before every live show they recited the 'We love Mike Ashley' anthem. It's what we do on the pitch that matters, not what some angle a poxy satelite station is taking on us.

Guest Geordiekev

If they keep putting our games on the telly expecting us to slip up and we keep winning, I couldn't care less if at the top of every of SSN hour and before every live show they recited the 'We love Mike Ashley' anthem. It's what we do on the pitch that matters, not what some angle a poxy satelite station is taking on us. 

:pow: Rightly said, fuck the lot of them.