***The How You're Feeling/What Feelings You'll Show Thread***

Heron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bit of a wierd question I know, but at this current moment in time, and leading upto the Scum home game, are you feeling optimistic about our survival and beating them or are you feeling pessimistic?

Also depending on how you feel what sort of behaviour will follow? Are you pessimistic and you will choose to show your dissatisfaction? Or are you optimistic and not going to show it for fear of being ridiculed? etc, etc.

I was just wondering where people stand on our club at the moment....because I fear that IF we were to lose against the SMB's that there would be massive protests at the Milburn Stand therefore adding to their satisfaction. Also, that if this were to happen we could self destruct.

Anyhoo, discuss..

Bricking it if I am honest but come 1:29:50pm on Sun 01.02.09 I will be full of confidence & getting ready for the lads to slay the bastards in what could be Shay last game for Newcastle.

All the recent Toon Greats bow after kicking Sunderland arse

As for going down & the rest of the season I can only focus on two forthcoming events: US V SCUM & THE REMAINDER OF THE TRANSFER WINDOW. Once they are both out of the way can I look at the bigger picture.

Bricking it if I am honest but come 1:29:50pm on Sun 01.02.09 I will be full of confidence & getting ready for the lads to slay the bastards in what could be Shay last game for Newcastle.

As for going down & the rest of the season I can only focus on two forthcoming events: US V SCUM & THE REMAINDER OF THE TRANSFER WINDOW. Once they are both out of the way can I look at the bigger picture.

It can't be Shays last game, but as for the rest I undertsand what you're saying, I just hope you're right.

It can't be Shays last game, but as for the rest I undertsand what you're saying, I just hope you're right.

How not? He will sign for City on the Monday.

Would that not mean he was bought on the 1st though therefore meaning he couldn't play for them until the summer transfer window? You're probably right like....

Got too many other things in my life (good and bad) to allow this bag of shit club get me down.

I'm used to all the drama, heartache, bullshit, let downs, embarrassments and shit football now, i've got skin thicker than the earth's crust when it comes to this club, but rock bottom is yet to come im sure of it and for many it will destroy them, for me it's just the next episode in a very sad tale of a love lost, of great opportunities missed and bereaving souls lost in past memories.

Would that not mean he was bought on the 1st though therefore meaning he couldn't play for them until the summer transfer window? You're probably right like....

With the 31/01/09 being a gameday the transfer deadline is 02/02/09 17:30. So you can have your tea & watch the good folk of SSN get a boner as they announce Arry Redknapp has signed a 6ft 8inch African at 17:29.

I see Dave posted before me.

With the 31/01/09 being a gameday the transfer deadline is 02/02/09 17:30.

I thought it just went back 24hrs?

I must admit I heard it was 17.30 - I remember thinkgin "bollocks" as I will still be at work and will miss out on the last minute SSN ticker and thelaughs it brings. Cant remember what day/date it mentioned though.

Mind listending to 5Live in the car tonight, the commentator on the WBA/Man U match said something about the 31st  - so much for professional journalism.

The 01/02/09 is  a Sunday & classed as a game day & a day off for The FA staff :thup:, so it got delayed till the Monday.

The 01/02/09 is  a Sunday & classed as a game day & a day off for The FA staff :thup:, so it got delayed till the Monday.

Ah shit, aye. Thought the 31st was Sunday. Why 5.30pm though?

Ah s***, aye. Thought the 31st was Sunday. Why 5.30pm though?

So the FA members can get home in time for Tea; Jellied Eels....

Ah s***, aye. Thought the 31st was Sunday. Why 5.30pm though?

Not sure why, maybe the Government are doing it to help the pub/bar industry in the hope blokes & the odd bird leaves work & piles into the nearest pub to watch the last bit of the window & then Newcastle sign a "trophy player" so you make of night of it before I know it I am in Blu Bambu telling every student in there Newcastle will be in the CL next season since we have signed "X"......off to bed now to do a bit more dreaming.