Charles N'Zogbia joins Wigan Athletic for fee believed to be £6.5m

Nicky

Yawn.

Ok before this gets into full flow (and I know I am already at fault) can we just ignore him and he won't be able to ruin this thread (even though its never him that starts these arguments, obviously).

The "all you need is pace" attitude on this board frustrates me sometimes.

The players we're putting out right now aren't s*** because they haven't got pace... They're s*** because they're s***!

Pace is just one of many assets in a footballer's toolbox.

Yer but you need some, who the fuck else has pace in our team besides Martins and Nzogbia?

If we sell him we will regret it badly. And lets be honest, Wigan are twice the team we are at the minute.

nailed on and sad to see. However, I'm sure one or two people will continue to make excuses for Ashley.

The ironic thing is that most people on here scoffed at Steve Bruce as NUFC manager, including myself, but things have stooped so low that he is taking one of our best players to a team like Wigan.

mackems.gif

We'll really miss someone who was refusing to play.

yep.

Its been a real roller coaster since fat mike came in and he immediately and automatically did better than his predessors

What's that got to do with the cunt N'Zog leaving?

you say you are a pre-1992 supporter don't you ?

Guest firetotheworks

Stop biting for fucks sake. Seriously, another week of this NE5 VS Everyone shit and Im off, never to return. Thats not a threat to say 'look what you'll lose' or owt, Im just pig fucking sick of it.

The players we're putting out right now aren't s*** because they haven't got pace... They're s*** because they're s***!

Yer but you need some, who the f*** else has pace in our team besides Martins and Nzogbia?

If we sell him we will regret it badly. And lets be honest, Wigan are twice the team we are at the minute.

nailed on and sad to see. However, I'm sure one or two people will continue to make excuses for Ashley.

The ironic thing is that most people on here scoffed at Steve Bruce as NUFC manager, including myself, but things have stooped so low that he is taking one of our best players to a team like Wigan.

Jesus f***ing titty wept :lol:  Yep N'Zogbia has only been unhappy and whinging since Ashley arrived.

Isn't it about time you moved on, took the posters of Freddy down and got on with your life? He has gone now, I know its hard but with time you will get over it.

truth hurts.

I'm not really pleased for you if you have posters of Mike Ashley hanging up somewhere. What a pathetic comment.

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for some indication that the fat b****** has any desire whatsoever of at least matching the european qualifications of his predecessors, despite them being the worst board thats ever ran a club anywhere and therefore anyone at all who took over would automatically be better

Which players would you like to see at the club? Whih player do you think we should be aiming for?

You do realize he's just going to mention how they're going to have to match the previous board's acquisition of the likes of "Shearer, Robert, and Bellamy" and achieving European football?

Without, of course, mentioning what the modern analogue to those players would be or whether we'd be able to get them or not.

or menytioning that the club was nowhere near europe and was flying backwards when fred (not the scrap metal fred) relinquished the reins.

7th in the league the year before, shows you're wrong. Still, nobody but us ever finishes lower than 7th and doesn;t qualify for europe, even the utter disgrace of doing it via the lowly intertoto cup.

sure i've asked you this....did you go much that season ?

we were  worse than the robson mid table years add to that either side of your very statistical 7th how "high" did we finish ?

did you feel we were progressing then ?

Stop biting for fucks sake. Seriously, another week of this NE5 VS Everyone shit and Im off, never to return. Thats not a threat to say 'look what you'll lose' or owt, Im just pig fucking sick of it.

Nowt to do with me mate, just accept the club is going down, fast, since the fat bastard came in.  Don't shoot the messenger, as they say.

Yawn.

show that I'm wrong ?

Who do you think we should sign? Who do you think we should be aiming for?

Charles N'Zogbia, Shay Given and Michael Owen. And a few more of equal calibre.

Stop biting for f***s sake. Seriously, another week of this NE5 VS Everyone s*** and Im off, never to return. Thats not a threat to say 'look what you'll lose' or owt, Im just pig f***ing sick of it.

Nowt to do with me mate, just accept the club is going down, fast, since the fat b****** came in.  Don't shoot the messenger, as they say.

alternativly use your own mind to think has it turned to shit since ashley came in or was it going that way before hand

Yer but you need some, who the fuck else has pace in our team besides Martins and Nzogbia?

mackems.gif

We'll really miss someone who was refusing to play.

yep.

Its been a real roller coaster since fat mike came in and he immediately and automatically did better than his predessors

What's that got to do with the cunt N'Zog leaving?

you say you are a pre-1992 supporter don't you ?

My life span limits me to an extent... my old man didn't miss a game in the sixties if that helps though.

My real point is that Zog is a cunt. He's tried to leave several times now, under two different regimes. His lies about Kinnear 'insulting' him by mispronouncing his name only emphasises what a tosser he is to me, he can fuck off.

Yawn.

show that I'm wrong ?

Oh you mean players of the same calibre as Bellamy, Woodgate and Luque?

Who would like to see the club sign? Who do you think we should be aiming for?

Yawn.

show that I'm wrong ?

On a serious note, do you really think he's that good? Looked a superb player in his first full season, hasn't got anywhere near that standard since then imo. Got the ability but it's so long since he really showed it I won't be particularly sad to see him go.

Yawn.

show that I'm wrong ?

i see.....how about sir les,ginola,gary speed,robert,bellamy

It's amazing how NE5 has established himself in such a position that he only needs to type a couple of words and the forum jumps on his back.

Irritating but equally entertaining stuff.

It would be quite good if he was just a wum, the pathetic thing is I honestly think he does want these endless arguments again and again. Maybe doesn't get the attention he really wants at home so has to comfort himself online.

At first I though NE5 was an idiot.

Then I though the was a poor, senile, old man.

Finally, I realized that he was just another troll, on these boards solely to stir up s*** and have fun watching everyone bite. He's no different from Invicta Toon, only with less foul language.

Those of you thinking you can have any sort of rational discussion with him on any level are simply deluding yourselves. You're just fueling his fun. Ignoring him is absolutely the best policy.

Ashley v  Fat Fred.

God what a choice. Both useless in their own special ways. Its like trying to choose between Fred West or the Yorkshire Ripper.

One would have had us bankrupt by spending too much, the other bankrupted by not enough (via relegation). I only hope the penny has dropped and a few signing will save us from the drop.

Ashley v  Fat Fred.

God what a choice. Both useless in their own special ways. Its like trying to choose between Fred West or the Yorkshire Ripper.

One would have had us nakrupt by spending too much, the other bankrupted by not enough (via relegation). I only hope the penny has dropped and a few signing will save us from the drop.

thats the way the majority see it.....NE5 sees it as any who has a bad word to say about fred wants to bare ashleys children

Nice business out of both Shay and N'Zog who cost us a pittance, almost makes up for the fact Owen will leave for nothing. :(

I would rather Shay wanted to stay, but I guess at least we will get in some funds that hopefully we will use on FB and CMF. We are stronger in the goalkeeper position than other areas.

As for N'Zog, unless his attitude changes, wont improve, and I cant see a move to Wigan doing that.

It's amazing how NE5 has established himself in such a position that he only needs to type a couple of words and the forum jumps on his back.

Irritating but equally entertaining stuff.

It would be quite good if he was just a wum, the pathetic thing is I honestly think he does want these endless arguments again and again. Maybe doesn't get the attention he really wants at home so has to comfort himself online.

Should entertain himself with some cyber sex:

"Want a man who can persist for four hours with two trophy brides and is three times the length of your current bloke."

This will have been the third talented French winger who has been shipped out, or forced out, (unreasonably imo) by a manager who didn't like them because they preferred grafters. Dalglish with Ginola, Souness with Robert, and now Kinnear with N'Zogbia. And in the first two cases, the team suffered badly after the respective players were sold (Ginola went on to be the domestic Player of the Year, and iirc he was the main reason for Spurs winning the Carling Cup in 99 to boot). Wouldn't be suprised if this turns out to be the hat-trick in the s*** sales of talented French wingers.

This will have been the third talented French winger who has been shipped out, or forced out, (unreasonably imo) by a manager who didn't like them because they preferred grafters. Dalglish with Ginola, Souness with Robert, and now Kinnear with N'Zogbia. And in the first two cases, the team suffered badly after the respective players were sold (Ginola went on to be the domestic Player of the Year, and iirc he was the main reason for Spurs winning the Carling Cup in 99 to boot). Wouldn't be suprised if this turns out to be the hat-trick in the s*** sales of talented French wingers.

Comparing N'Zogbia to Ginola and Robert :lol:

Might as well compare the sale of Michael Chopra to the sale of Andy Cole while you're at it.