Steven Taylor, the new Cafu?

Guest Heneage

Load of fuking s***. Blatantly Colo.  :rolleyes:

I wouldn't say that he was a "load of fukin shit" but he was the weakest link, again too much standing and pointing when he should have been helping out.

I wouldnt say Tayls is the new Cafu now, but yes, he played very well there today and was confident going forward. As someone said though, he must learn to cross a ball first. If he manages to do that then he'll be quality!  O0

Howay young Taylor!

Load of fuking s***. Blatantly Colo.  :rolleyes:

I wouldn't say that he was a "load of fukin shit" but he was the weakest link, again too much standing and pointing when he should have been helping out.

Colo was better?

Colo was better?

Like I said, he spends too much time pointing for others to do something, at one time he was nowhere to be seen and we had nobody defending at rightback, it was late on in the second half.

Colo was better?

Like I said, he spends too much time pointing for others to do something, at one time he was nowhere to be seen and we had nobody defending at rightback, it was late on in the second half.

So Colo was better?

I'm not NE5 mate, im asking you a question, stop avoiding it thanks.  :thup:

For me, when we get Raylor in, we should play a back four of:

--Raylor----Staylor--Bassong---Enrique----

For a few games. I think Colo needs to be dropped/given a rest, because his confidence is shot to pieces. Plus he's played pretty much every game this season for us.

For me, when we get Raylor in, we should play a back four of:

--Raylor----Staylor--Bassong---Enrique----

For a few games. I think Colo needs to be dropped/given a rest, because his confidence is shot to pieces. Plus he's played pretty much every game this season for us.

It's not a confidence issue for Colo. Mentally I think he's as solid as a rock. More of a "still getting used to playing in a different league" issue.

And Saylor should never, ever play in central defense again.

Saylor definitely had a good game at RB and should start there again against WBA. Raylor should probably start on the bench, tbh, but it will be good to have a player like him on the bench who can cover in a few positions when our players get the inevitable injuries.

Was very good going forward but still looked incredibly dodgy at the back. Could of given away a penalty, fell over a couple of times and mis-cued a couple of clearances. No major mistakes but he came close on a couple of occasions.

That's my reading of Coloccini today tbh, plus costing us a goal obviously.

Nor the benefit of much else it seems.

Like I said, I didn't have the benefit of replays and couldn't see what was really going on in the first half as it was the other end of the pitch.

Was very good going forward but still looked incredibly dodgy at the back. Could of given away a penalty, fell over a couple of times and mis-cued a couple of clearances. No major mistakes but he came close on a couple of occasions.

That's my reading of Coloccini today tbh, plus costing us a goal obviously.

Aye Colo looked like a nervous wreck today, no confidence at all. Taylor was just as suspect but looked very assured going forward.

I'd like to see him given a chance as a DM to be honest. He's got a lot more physical presence than Butt, is far more mobile than Butt, likes to get forward a bit, is strong arially in an offensive capacity, and any clangers he dropped in midfield would be less likely to result in a goal against us or a conceded penalty.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

I'd like to see him given a chance as a DM to be honest. He's got a lot more physical presence than Butt, is far more mobile than Butt, likes to get forward a bit, is strong arially in an offensive capacity, and any clangers he dropped in midfield would be less likely to result in a goal against us or a conceded penalty.

can't see it to be honest

can't see it to be honest

Oh right.........