Are we just going to take this?

Guest Howaythetoon

Guest Howaythetoon

Shearergol, honestly f*** off. You're a s*** windup merchant to start with and as someone who values Newcastle United as his second team you have no right to pour scorn on the genuine angst among fans. Chomp.

Wow, chomp indeed.

I just find it funny that you give up on the club every single f***ing season, despite being a "genuine fan". If you really support the club, you'd stick by them even in the conference.

Unlike you I don't have another team to support and while I threaten to jack it all in from time to time (who seriously hasn't?), I'm still here and will always support the club.

Keep playing that card, makes you look hard :D

I've not threatened to jack it in at all, despite not even being from Newcastle. Surely it's easier for me to give up on the club than you?

However, I'm still here, hero ;)

Seriously I'm just not in the mood for it, I'm aware I'm acting a twat and biting but I can't help it at the moment, I just feel real shitty where NUFC is concerned. Like I said helplessness and bitter really. I see all that is happening to us and how bad it all is, and there is fuck all I can do about it other than vent my spleen on here so I'm afraid people will just have to excuse me for that, or not.

Shearergol, honestly f*** off. You're a s*** windup merchant to start with and as someone who values Newcastle United as his second team you have no right to pour scorn on the genuine angst among fans. Chomp.

Wow, chomp indeed.

I just find it funny that you give up on the club every single f***ing season, despite being a "genuine fan". If you really support the club, you'd stick by them even in the conference.

Unlike you I don't have another team to support and while I threaten to jack it all in from time to time (who seriously hasn't?), I'm still here and will always support the club.

I've not threatened to jack it in at all, despite not even being from Newcastle. Surely it's easier for me to give up on the club than you?

Seriously I'm just not in the mood for it, I'm aware I'm acting a twat and biting but I can't help it at the moment, I just feel real shitty where NUFC is concerned. Like I said helplessness and bitter really. I see all that is happening to us and how bad it all is, and there is fuck all I can do about it other than vent my spleen on here so I'm afraid people will just have to excuse me for that, or not.

You should try Southend on a snowy Tuesday night mate ;)

Guest Howaythetoon

while I threaten to jack it all in from time to time (who seriously hasn't?)

Me, for one.

Good for you. I won't lie, there have been a few times when I've thought about sacking football altogether, most of it is hissy fits, moments of melodrama etc. on my behalf, push comes to shove though I could never do it, I actually wish I could. Save a lot of f***ing hassle and tears.

To each their own, I just couldn't. I'm too emotionally involved. I could take less of an interest, admittedly, but I'd never completely cut all my ties.

And neither could I, even though at times I've compelled myself to ask such a question. Unlike some though I'm open about it.

I'm constantly asking myself why I bother with football as a whole and its only NUFC that keeps me interested, I long give up on football in general a long time ago. Can't be arsed with it.

Guest Howaythetoon

Wow, chomp indeed.

Seriously I'm just not in the mood for it, I'm aware I'm acting a t*** and biting but I can't help it at the moment, I just feel real shitty where NUFC is concerned. Like I said helplessness and bitter really. I see all that is happening to us and how bad it all is, and there is f*** all I can do about it other than vent my spleen on here so I'm afraid people will just have to excuse me for that, or not.

Do you know what a lot of people will say such things but I bet more fun can be had from such outings than a trip to say Stamford Bridge or Anfield these days. If we go down I'll actually make an effort to go to away games at such places and I imagine our away attendances would shoot right up.

Me, for one.

Good for you. I won't lie, there have been a few times when I've thought about sacking football altogether, most of it is hissy fits, moments of melodrama etc. on my behalf, push comes to shove though I could never do it, I actually wish I could. Save a lot of f***ing hassle and tears.

To each their own, I just couldn't. I'm too emotionally involved. I could take less of an interest, admittedly, but I'd never completely cut all my ties.

And neither could I, even though at times I've compelled myself to ask such a question. Unlike some though I'm open about it.

I'm constantly asking myself why I bother with football as a whole and its only NUFC that keeps me interested, I long give up on football in general a long time ago. Can't be arsed with it.

I still take a strong interest in football as a whole, helps take my mind off NUFC if nothing else.

Wow, chomp indeed.

Seriously I'm just not in the mood for it, I'm aware I'm acting a t*** and biting but I can't help it at the moment, I just feel real shitty where NUFC is concerned. Like I said helplessness and bitter really. I see all that is happening to us and how bad it all is, and there is f*** all I can do about it other than vent my spleen on here so I'm afraid people will just have to excuse me for that, or not.

Do you know what a lot of people will say such things but I bet more fun can be had from such outings than a trip to say Stamford Bridge or Anfield these days. If we go down I'll actually make an effort to go to away games at such places and I imagine our away attendances would shoot right up.

Imagine my dilemma if Scunny go up though :D

Guest Howaythetoon

Howay than HTT, what are we supposed to do then?

It was more of a rhetorical question than owt else which I suspect you know. I'm just deeply aggravated by goings on at the club.

Wow, chomp indeed.

You started the fucking thread.  mackems.gif

Guest Howaythetoon

Me, for one.

I still take a strong interest in football as a whole, helps take my mind off NUFC if nothing else.

I've tried, maybe its the way football is packaged these days. I do enjoy watching my nephew play and those games, under 9s, although there hasn't been much footy lately due to the so-called bad weather. His game at the weekend got called off 2 days in advance in case it rained, it didn't of course. When will they realise kids are tougher than we are and love all that rain and mud and snow. I know I did when I was a bairn.

Guest Howaythetoon

Wow, chomp indeed.

You started the f***ing thread.  mackems.gif

The mood for piss taking dick head.

Howay than HTT, what are we supposed to do then?

It was more of a rhetorical question than owt else which I suspect you know. I'm just deeply aggravated by goings on at the club.

We all are, but at the end of the day there is nothing we can do about it now until the end of the season.

Any decisions or movings made before then will more than likely make relegation more of a possibility than keep us up.

Sadly we're in a lose-lose situation, if we try to get Ashley and Kinnear to leave, it'll disupt the team, while keeping them here is hardly having a positive effect.

Me, for one.

I've tried, maybe its the way football is packaged these days. I do enjoy watching my nephew play and those games, under 9s, although there hasn't been much footy lately due to the so-called bad weather. His game at the weekend got called off 2 days in advance in case it rained, it didn't of course. When will they realise kids are tougher than we are and love all that rain and mud and snow. I know I did when I was a bairn.

http://www.newcastleis.com/Bradford%20City%20defend%20against%20Newcastle%20United%20in%20the%201911%20Cup%20Final.jpg

http://staffwww.fullcoll.edu/tmorris/elements_of_ecology/images/coal_miners.jpg

Guest Howaythetoon

Another failed transfer window?

We won't know if that's the case until 14 games from now.

End of thread.

So if we stay up, successful transfer window then?

And if we go down?

End of thread.

And if we go down?

unsuccessful?

:lol:

End of thread.

And if we go down?

I think he means the end result will have justified the means.

If we go down it's a disaster. Ashley's gambled and we'll find out in May if he's won or not. Until then there's precisely fuck all any of us can do to influence things other than giving whoever plays in black & white 100% support in the last 14 games.

It's out of our hands.

I've tried, maybe its the way football is packaged these days.

Don't get me wrong, I'm as cynical as I have ever been about the game in general. This window has only strengthened my feelings, especially regarding the likes of Man City. I am honestly more disillusioned with football because of institutions like them than I am about our downfall.

Everything in football is dictated by money, and I just despise that. I wish I could just switch off when there aren't games on, because I still get a lot of enjoyment out of watching a good match (regardless of who is playing).

Guest Howaythetoon

I'm just trying to gauge how important people value this window because it doesn't seem people have realised the significance of it yet and only will if we go down. For me our inability to sufficiently strengthen has weakened our cause.

I'm just trying to gauge how important people value this window because it doesn't seem people have realised the significance of it yet and only will if we go down. For me our inability to sufficiently strengthen has weakened our cause.

I personally thought it was more important to appoint a manager who knew what he was doing. The players are good enough to stay up.

relegation is the way forward.

get rid of high earners. bring in some fresh new talent and heroes.

get rid of some supporters with stupid expectations.

Jesus wept.

sorry, what was i thinking

sack wise

sack ashley

cockney mafia out

bring back keegan

Guest Howaythetoon

I've tried, maybe its the way football is packaged these days.

Don't get me wrong, I'm as cynical as I have ever been about the game in general. This window has only strengthened my feelings, especially regarding the likes of Man City. I am honestly more disillusioned with football because of institutions like them than I am about our downfall.

Everything in football is dictated by money, and I just despise that. I wish I could just switch off when there aren't games on, because I still get a lot of enjoyment out of watching a good match (regardless of who is playing).

Aye that's what I hate about it all as well if I'm being honest, the money aspect.