Agent Provocateurs on This Forum?

macphisto

Guest SellSholaFor1M

I dont post much on here but the forums I do post on generally consider this place a collection of the biggest knackers on the planet, outside a Tottenham forum.

Imo you post on here far to much...

I agree, but its often good to enter the asylum and see what they see, thank fuck reality is different...now 'til 2010.

I dont post much on here but the forums I do post on generally consider this place a collection of the biggest knackers on the planet, outside a Tottenham forum.

Which forums are they?

I'm sure they're a beacon of light and reason.

Guest toonlass

Which forums are they?

readytogo.net

Nah, www.imaknacker.com

Guest SellSholaFor1M

Which forums are they?

A canny few, Ive been reading them all this week though to see what the general consensus is amongst fans, and as usual this is the shit stain on the cream carpet.

I think NO is generally accepted as a place full of knackers on them all.

Which forums are they?

A canny few, Ive been reading them all this week though to see what the general consensus is amongst fans, and as usual this is the shit stain on the cream carpet.

Can you provide some links?

Which forums are they?

I'm sure in the world of Johnny down the Pub, Lee Clark should have played for England and Man U in that order rather than Sunderland and then Fulham.

Guest SellSholaFor1M

I could provide plenty thanks.

:lol:

The floor is yours............

My floors mine yes, well done.

Oh go on.  Even just one or two links. :lol:

If I gave a fuck and could be arsed there are several amusing things Ive come across in my time, one apt one,  I think was on Football 365 and it was a demotivational poster with "Neurotics Online - giving idiots a voice".

I could provide plenty thanks.

:lol:

The floor is yours............

My floors mine yes, well done.

Oh go on.  Even just one or two links. :lol:

If I gave a fuck and could be arsed there are several amusing things Ive come across in my time, one apt one,  I think was on Football 365 and it was a demotivational poster with "Neurotics Online - giving idiots a voice".

So you can't.  Cheers. :thup:

Think carefully before you post, this thread is at a crossroads.

Does it become another boring argument between boring people with way too much time and energy on their hands, or does it become a thread celebrating fit women in lingerie.  I vote for option 2.

Option 2 :drool: