Agent Provocateurs on This Forum?

macphisto

I certainly don't go along with the concensus but do think there are some really stupid and bizarre views/posts.

Then again, it is the internet and there should be an expectancy that there will be a wide range of opinions and so there should be. 

How dull would it be if everyone agreed with each other?

After reading a lot of the posts on here I was just wondering if I’m the only person to think that there’s possibly a few agent provocateurs acting on behalf of the club posting messages?

I really am bamboozled by the amount of people who are so willing to:

Support Ashley or give him the benefit of the doubt

Negativity towards the last board (I was far from their biggest fan but compared the current set up they are not so bad!)

Bad mouthing NUSC

I’m not going to get into the individual arguments of why I find so many people holding the above views bizarre as that has been done to death. I’m just more interested in knowing if I’m the only one who thinks that the views expressed on this forum are very out of sync with their own opinions or people they know?

Of course there’s always going to be two sides to every argument but a few years back I could always empathise with other people’s views on this forum even when I didn’t agree with them, the debate just seemed a lot more informed!

If some of the posters on here are not working for the club, I can only presume that they get a kick out of trying to be clever and arguing against what I see as the consensus in the street.

May be I’m wrong and I’m the person out of sync with the majority, who knows? I just find a lot of the views on this board very depressing!

Considering the current poll on here shows only 20% support NUSC in any form, then the "consensus in the street" would suggest you're the one well out of step on that.  An NUSC Agent Provocateur?

After reading a lot of the posts on here I was just wondering if I’m the only person to think that there’s possibly a few agent provocateurs acting on behalf of the club posting messages?

Negativity towards the last board (I was far from their biggest fan but compared the current set up they are not so bad!)

Bad mouthing NUSC

I’m not going to get into the individual arguments of why I find so many people holding the above views bizarre as that has been done to death. I’m just more interested in knowing if I’m the only one who thinks that the views expressed on this forum are very out of sync with their own opinions or people they know?

Of course there’s always going to be two sides to every argument but a few years back I could always empathise with other people’s views on this forum even when I didn’t agree with them, the debate just seemed a lot more informed!

If some of the posters on here are not working for the club, I can only presume that they get a kick out of trying to be clever and arguing against what I see as the consensus in the street.

May be I’m wrong and I’m the person out of sync with the majority, who knows? I just find a lot of the views on this board very depressing!

If you listen carefully, you can hear the world laughing at you...while that van that's always parked outside your house...its MI5

Don't eat cheese, its made of Alien spunk and the delivery man cums on your kebab.

In other words; stop smoking weed, its making you paranoid.  O0

Guest ovesbar

Bad mouthing NUSC

Thats just incredible..I hope you are kidding. You just cant understand that people have different views than you and your friends?  

Bad mouthing NUSC

You could of simply replied to the posters whose opinions are different to your own and just argued your point from there.  Didn't need this thread, was never going to end well.

Bad mouthing NUSC

Some parts of your post were spot on...

.. imo.