U23s & Academy

Skirge

Guest sicko2ndbest

Xisco will miss the next 3 games according to Ryder

What a t***!

Including reserve games...

No Blackpool, Chelsea and Stoke

HAHAHA

http://web2.twitpic.com/img/154581763-be787f2c35f178deb0e9c64087423fe8.4c7d5838-scaled.jpg

Liam O'Brien Andy O'Brien Any Any Any O'Brien Who Put The Ball In The Mackems Net.

Fandabbytastic

Xisco is a pillock, I actually do want him to work here now he seems to be staying but he seems to be doing his best to ruin any chance.

That's a little harsh without having seen the incident.

Xisco is a pillock, I actually do want him to work here now he seems to be staying but he seems to be doing his best to ruin any chance.

Yep, can't see him being in the 18 anytime soon especially now. Would probably have started at Stamford Bridge in the Carling Cup but now he'll be suspended for that, so another opportunity goes begging for him. See you in January for an FA cup tie son.

Yeah a little but having a kick at a player off the ball sounds a bit stupid no matter what could have happened to cause him to do it.

Guest jonnyameobi

Yeah a little but having a kick at a player off the ball sounds a bit stupid no matter what could have happened to cause him to do it.

wouldnt mind seeing what hed do if he got the kickin' barton got on sat