U23s & Academy

Skirge

• 2 weeks later...

Just noticed that the Man City game this coming Tuesday has now been moved to the training ground meaning no fans will be able to attend once again. I wish the club would cut this shit out.

i'd play the following side

SODERBERG

TAVERNIER  TAYLOR        CAMPBELL    FERGUSON

NEWTON          DONALDSON    McLAUGHLIN   

AIREY      BEST        XISCO

Should be a strong team.

And its against City so their team might be intresting as well, f***ing shame for you guys to miss out on this.

don't think Man City's team will be that strong, more likely just there kids,  can't imagine they have many senior players there this week with all the internationals on.

Kazenga LuaLua has spoken of his disappointment after being ruled out for several months with a broken leg.

he has been pretty good this year hasn't he?

You knob, its a broken ankle. Out for 10 weeks.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/b/brighton/9190453.stm

You knob, it's a broken leg. Out for 10 weeks.

'"I had an x-ray after the game and the results showed that I had broken my fibula, in my lower leg. It's a nightmare.'

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Kazenga LuaLua has spoken of his disappointment after being ruled out for several months with a broken leg.

'"I had an x-ray after the game and the results showed that I had broken my fibula, in my lower leg. It's a nightmare.'

You know, you knob, use links! Making up quotes... pfft.

You know, you knob, use links! Making up quotes... pfft.

By Dan King

The Congolese youngster suffered the injury while playing for Brighton and Hove Albion, where he has been a huge success since joining on loan in late August, against Hartlepool United.

He was carried off in the 85th minute at Victoria Park as League One leaders Brighton suffered their first league defeat since August, and won't play again until into the new year.

The 19-year-old - who turns 20 on December 10 - is being assessed further and may require surgery within the next week.

"I'm so gutted," he told www.nufc.co.uk after his injury was confirmed. "But there's nothing I can do - I just need to be positive.

"I had an x-ray after the game and the results showed that I had broken my fibula, in my lower leg. It's a nightmare.

"But it could be worse. The doctor told me it would take at least ten weeks to heal, but I hope to play again this season."

LuaLua, who came through United's Academy, has scored four goals for Brighton this season and claimed a number of assists in an eye-catching loan spell for Gus Poyet's side. He also spent the second part of last season with The Seagulls, and has spent time on loan at Doncaster as well as making 13 first-team appearances for Newcastle in all competitions.

His loan spell with Brighton ends on January 3.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20101115/lualua-suffers-broken-leg_2281670_2220799

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Too late. Already read it. But aye, bloody BBC making me look like a tit.  :doh:

djmattis; you're not a knob. Greg; you are. As am I.

Guest geoffasenna

Any info on moyo and zamblera??? im guessing there injured, and is this moyo any good, hes a world beater on footy manager., have we unearthed a gem in real life????

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Not sure what the story is with Moyo. Heard '4 year deal', but that's about it. Haven't seen him play/train at all yet.