U23s & Academy

Skirge

Anyone going to the SOS tonight. I missed the Villa game, away on hols. What a game to miss eh? Haven't seen any Toon games this season, so i'm going tonight for a live football fix, as can't wait 'til the Blackpool match.

Aye I'm heading over with a few lads off here.

Anyone going to the SOS tonight. I missed the Villa game, away on hols. What a game to miss eh? Haven't seen any Toon games this season, so i'm going tonight for a live football fix, as can't wait 'til the Blackpool match.

how you's getting there?  me and a couple of lads from work are getting the metro about 6ish

NUFC squad is...

Tim Krul, Ole Soderberg, Paul Dummett, Matthew Grieve, James Tavernier, Ben Tozer, Sol Campbell,  Ryan Taylor, Jeff Henderson, Brad Inman, Greg McDermott, Conor Newton, Ryan Donaldson, Phil Airey, Peter Lovenkrands and Nile Ranger.

how you's getting there?  me and a couple of lads from work are getting the metro about 6ish

I'm driving over.

Metro for me too. Thought about driving, but not sure about traffic volume on the road to hell between 6 and 7pm.