U23s & Academy

Skirge

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Athletic and Determined. Haven't seen him play live for a few months now. Last time I saw him his finishing and anticipation was a little hit and miss, sounds like that's been worked on.

Guest toonlass

Apparenly Aaron spear has just posted this on his facebook "wish I wud win the lottery so I didn't have to work anymore boorrrriinnnggg" WTF? He has an opportunity loads of young lads would kill for and he's whinging like a spoilt bairn. Maybe he should fuck off and sweep streets for a living!  :rant:

Guest toonlass

Terminate his contract with immediate effect!

It's not like it's a one off. He's constantly whinging about how much he hates football and Newcastle.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Aye, he was there last week. Loud and in person! Shouted at Andy Mogwo for 90mins.  :lol:

U18s today against Liverpool, not sure if I can make it (have my own youth game to attend). Man U reserves on Monday *CLOSED DOORS*.  :thdn:

It's not like it's a one off. He's constantly whinging about how much he hates football and Newcastle.

Is there owt wrong with him not liking Newcastle or playing football?

People keep harping on that he's living everyones dream and should quit complaining. f*** that. Maybe it's not his dream. I hope he figures out what he wants out of life so he can go achieve it, whatever it may be. His facebook is there for him and his friends, not for some weird grown up football fans to be gawping at.

Edit: this isn't aimed at Blef, more so all of you fuckers haha.

Is there owt wrong with him not liking Newcastle or playing football?

People keep harping on that he's living everyones dream and should quit complaining. f*** that. Maybe it's not his dream. I hope he figures out what he wants out of life so he can go achieve it, whatever it may be. His facebook is there for him and his friends, not for some weird grown up football fans to be gawping at.

Edit: this isn't aimed at Blef, more so all of you fuckers haha.

Hi Aaron.