U23s & Academy

Skirge

That's an absolute shame about Kadar. We do actually need him in the squad now considering our lack of cover at CB but if he is being let go, then I guess it is simply down to the case that Pardew and co. don't really rate him and don't think he's good enough to play in the PL.

(I'd actually keep him around until the end of the season like).

He's part of Ranger's posse I think.

I approve really, good for the players, if they go off and get some footy elsewhere rather than sit in the reserves. If we do a good job will set us up well for the future, assuming financial fair play does anything to improve footy.

That's an absolute shame about Kadar. We do actually need him in the squad now considering our lack of cover at CB but if he is being let go, then I guess it is simply down to the case that Pardew and co. don't really rate him and don't think he's good enough to play in the PL.

(I'd actually keep him around until the end of the season like).

He's part of Ranger's posse I think.

So I've heard. I remember someone saying that Kadar was a bit of a party animal :dontknow:

Guest Roger Kint

Adam Campbell starts for England U17 vs Portugal in 2 hrs

Hmmm not on 'TV' apparently. Oh well looks like i am doing work this afternoon

Adam Campbell starts for England U17 vs Portugal in 2 hrs

Hmmm not on 'TV' apparently. Oh well looks like i am doing work this afternoon

Sometimes they show these games on the FA's website

Surely we're not letting Tavernier go btw? Inman is 20 now isn't he? Why persist with him..?

Nah, Tavernier is more than likely to stay. I assume as soon as he's back from MK Dons, we'll offer him a new contract.

With the news that we are getting rid of the likes of Kadar, Airey, McDermott, Henderson etc and the quality of reserve team football seemingly getting worse every year i think we should make a huge effort to try and join the Nextgen series which the likes of Man City, Spurs, Villa, Liverpool and Celtic are playing in.  Its a European league also featuring Inter, Barca, Ajax, PSV, Fenerbache, Werder Bremen and at U19 level i think. 

I think that is the  type of competition that would be best for the development of our young players.

Sunday Sun says it is 12 players going

From the mixture of articles this week, it is now identified as

Tamas Kadar, Joan Edmundsson, Jeff Henderson, Greg McDermott, Patrick Nzuzi, Dan Taylor, Phil Airey, Stephen Folan, Ryan Donaldson, Samuel Adjei, Ole Soderberg + A.N. Other that is not Tavernier, Streete, Inman, Richardson, Alnwick, Dummett.

Shame, Kadar is an international player who seems to have some potential, so you think we'd want to keep him and give him a chance, the rest didn't show much during their time with the reserves (Bar Airey who was scoring for fun at one point) so not too gutted.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Sunday Sun says it is 12 players going

From the mixture of articles this week, it is now identified as

Tamas Kadar, Joan Edmundsson, Jeff Henderson, Greg McDermott, Patrick Nzuzi, Dan Taylor, Phil Airey, Stephen Folan, Ryan Donaldson, Samuel Adjei, Ole Soderberg + A.N. Other that is not Tavernier, Streete, Inman, Richardson, Alnwick, Dummett.

Conor Newton.