Newcastle 1 - 2 Manchester United - 04/03/09 - post match reaction from page 18

Dave

Guest Chris P

Steven Taylor. :nope:

He really is as thick as 2 short planks.

I know , Me Mum used to give him extra lessons after school

Your mums pretty stupid then

It could be said but she managed to give birth to Chez Given

If that was a good shift from Smith then i dread to think what a bad one looks like. Aye i know we all hate him so we're gonna jump on his back, but sorry, he was s****. Misplaced passes, no movement, and he just seemed to put his teammates in trouble. I know he's short on fitness but it was no different to the Smith we saw last season. Just a thoroughly pointless cog in the engine, tbh. Offered nowt.

I thought Enrique was our best player.

Agree with all of that. Also thought Bassong, barring a couple of mistakes (not marking Vidic on that corner and messing up in front of Ronaldo) looked good, as usual.

Martins was disappointing imo, we need a lot more from him, and need him to be sharper. Love was actually pretty good as well.

Whilst Martins wasn't that great, his mere presence on the pitch proved what a difference to the side he makes. Them counter-attacks in the first half wouldn't have been achieved without him in the side - regardless of whether or not he even touched the ball. Defenses have to drop back when he's playing.

God, I thought Martins was outstanding.

Didn't think he was that good, an absolute fucking cut above Ameobi though ffs. He was very dangerous in the first half.

Guest Chris P

Still think their first goal was as lucky as f***, the defelection took it right out of Harper's reach.

what of a hand ball by saylor

Still think their first goal was as lucky as fuck, the defelection took it right out of Harper's reach.

I just knew that Saylor would cost us a point with his arm flapping (Rooney's shot was deflected by his arm), he is like pre-mature bird flapping those arms like crazy.

Still think their first goal was as lucky as f***, the defelection took it right out of Harper's reach.

Taylor backing off as usual, getting the vital touch, cunt

Should have held onto the Zog tbh.

Why is this idiot talking about Viduka and Owen saving us.

Two of the two biggest bottlers at the club.

f*** em both.

If Owen is fit, he will be a major help to us. Can score goals, and that's something we could always use.

I hate him.

If we are relying on Owen to keep us up then we will definitely be relegated.

He's our top scorer at the moment and before tonight had scored about 1/3 of our league goals.

I for one will be glad when he's back to be honest.

He's also a want away who couldn't care less about what happens to this club as he'll be happily off in the summer.

Started to be a complete passenger for a while before his injury. Obviously no longer gives a s***.

I wouldn't drop Lovenkrands or Martins for him.

Owen guarantees goals man. It's a shame there isn't a feasable way to incorperate the four of Jonas/Lovenkrands/Owen/Martins... we'd have a lot of pace to work with then.

he certainly guarentees 1 goal in 8, if his record before injury is owt to go by

And yet he's still our top scorer and has been for ages.

Taylor backing off as usual, getting the vital touch, c***

Should have held onto the Zog tbh.

:mackems:

Guest Chris P

Like the way MOTD ignore wor pen shout, foul on Oba, swing a leg miss the ball kick the player and nowr given AND they didn't show Harpers class save.

Vidic is one of the best in the whole league, but that tackle today just proves how good martins is . that wasn't football it was rugby

Why is this idiot talking about Viduka and Owen saving us.

Two of the two biggest bottlers at the club.

f*** em both.

If Owen is fit, he will be a major help to us. Can score goals, and that's something we could always use.

I hate him.

If we are relying on Owen to keep us up then we will definitely be relegated.

He's our top scorer at the moment and before tonight had scored about 1/3 of our league goals.

I for one will be glad when he's back to be honest.

He's also a want away who couldn't care less about what happens to this club as he'll be happily off in the summer.

Started to be a complete passenger for a while before his injury. Obviously no longer gives a s***.

I wouldn't drop Lovenkrands or Martins for him.

Owen guarantees goals man. It's a shame there isn't a feasable way to incorperate the four of Jonas/Lovenkrands/Owen/Martins... we'd have a lot of pace to work with then.

he certainly guarentees 1 goal in 8, if his record before injury is owt to go by

And yet he's still our top scorer and has been for ages.

hardly difficult when:

a)he's our penalty taker

b) we have one other premiership striker in the squad, who's been out for 3 months