Ronaldo calls Steven Taylor "Rubbish Footballer" -Bustup in tunnel

dustynrg

Guest Stephen927

Was wondering what that little swing at Ronaldo was for, petulant.

Taylor's chest must be made from sponge, terrible attempt at a back pass.

S. Taylor upset Ronadlo, R. Taylor shocking chested back pass.

Guest Stephen927

My mistake, all these bloody Taylors  :angry:

My mistake, all these bloody Taylors  :angry:

:lol: Easy mistake to make it was a S.Taylor type fk up.

Guest mobiius

rash challenge by taylor imo, but ridiculous overreaction by ronaldo as well..... clutching his face as if tyson just bunched his playboy face....

so it was Rivaldo then

Guest Heneage

rash challenge by taylor imo, but ridiculous overreaction by ronaldo as well..... clutching his face as if tyson just bunched his playboy face....

so it was Rivaldo then

Never understood that about Prem Footballers. You are playing a game that has loads of camera's and replays on constantly. So if you start acting up and over-acting people will know and you will get a reputation. Plus if someone clocked me upside the neck I wouldn't be rolling round I'd want to be up and straight in his face.

the irony being that ronaldo was saying saylor was crap on a night when ronanldo was very poor himself. lots of stepovers in order to lay it back. he done very little throughout the game.

Guest Heneage

the irony being that ronaldo was saying saylor was crap on a night when ronanldo was very poor himself. lots of stepovers in order to lay it back. he done very little throughout the game.

I'd hardly heard him mentioned all night. It's why for me he isn't the best player in the world, he's very very easily wound up, doesn't like being bashed around, and really is a bit of a bottler in the big games.

When you compare him to Lionel Messi, who played brilliantly in the Madrid Barca derby this year, that after getting kicked to death pretty much by Real Madrid.

And yet he was the best player on the pitch according to the Official Fantasy League, getting a maximum 3 bonus points  :fool:

I was wondering where all the "Steven Taylor is a pile of crap" threads were. I haven't seen the game, and the beeb reported that it was Steven Taylor that made the error.

Guest Heneage

Was talking to mate before reckons Taylor had planned to crock Ronaldo before he stepped on the pitch.

I was wondering where all the "Steven Taylor is a pile of crap" threads were. I haven't seen the game, and the beeb reported that it was Steven Taylor that made the error.

Metro did it as well, they spun the story as "Nasty Steven Taylor was mean to Ronaldo but got his just deserts at the end because he gave away the winning goal hahaha"

Wayne Rooney may be ugly, but Steven Taylor certainly has a touch of Frankenstien's monster about him.

Funnily enough his namesake gives him a real run for his money in the 'blockhead footballer' stakes.

http://img.skysports.com/08/01/218x298/Ryan_Taylor_630137.jpg

Web has said had he seen what Taylor did to Ronaldo he would have booked him for it but because of the rules he cannot act on it now.

Wouldn't make much difference though, if he's have blown for that then Taylor wouldn't have made the tackle just after which he got his booking for.

Web has said had he seen what Taylor did to Ronaldo he would have booked him for it but because of the rules he cannot act on it now.

Doesn't really matter what Webb thinks when it was Bennett.