Enrique____________Cacapa________________Colocini______________Beye

_____________________________Harper_____________________________

?

Guest black n white

Harper

Beye  Edgar  Colo  Jose

Guthrie  Nolan Love

Martins  Owen  Jonas

STEVEN TAYLOR has been left devastated by ankle ligament damage that looks likely to rule him out of Newcastle United’s vital clash with Chelsea on April 4.

Bassong will also face a scan on his injured groin and is also a major doubt for the game against Chelsea.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/03/23/taylor-and-bassong-both-injured-in-arsenal-loss-72703-23212423/

Small mercy Anelka oot for 3 weeks..

This will probably be the first NUFC game since ive started supporting which ill try my best to avoid. Just a fucking pointless affair with these idiots in control of our squad.

I was a bit like that for the Arsenal game, I just didn't want to watch the inevitable defeat.

You know it's bad when fans are getting to this stage.

This will probably be the first NUFC game since ive started supporting which ill try my best to avoid. Just a f***ing pointless affair with these idiots in control of our squad.

I was a bit like that for the Arsenal game, I just didn't want to watch the inevitable defeat.

I know :(

Watched the Pompey-Everton, then Fulham-Man U at my parents', then just switched off the telly and went back to my flat just before kick-off. I was kicking myself when the radio commentary switched to SJP for Oba's penalty. Then I was kicking myself when Oba equalised. Then I was kicking my dog when Dia.....

meh

Guest Alan Shearer 9

This will probably be the first NUFC game since ive started supporting which ill try my best to avoid. Just a fucking pointless affair with these idiots in control of our squad.

How much of a fan are you if you're going to fuck off before a game has even been played.

How much of a fan are you if you're going to fuck off before a game has even been played.

Don't know what you mean, loads of games have been played.

Guest Heneage

"I'll avoid this game"

I wonder if some on here are really fans. My Dad's always said to me "I've seen some brilliant Newcastle teams lose to appauling opposition, and I've seen some average Newcastle XI's beat some top sides." And he's right. Am I saying we will win? No, but I'm not going to shy away from any game, its 11 players against 11, there's so many bottlers on here, its truly starting to grate on me, the definition of fan is lost on some.  :tickedoff:

"I'll avoid this game"

I wonder if some on here are really fans. My Dad's always said to me "I've seen some brilliant Newcastle teams lose to appauling opposition, and I've seen some average Newcastle XI's beat some top sides." And he's right. Am I saying we will win? No, but I'm not going to shy away from any game, its 11 players against 11, there's so many bottlers on here, its truly starting to grate on me, the definition of fan is lost on some.  :tickedoff:

I agree with what you're saying. But what do you think these "deserters" are gaining out of being on here discussing things, venting, hoping, wishing etc.....?

Reading Ian W's comments, I don't question his loyalty or "fan" status one bit, because I know its desperation talk. I don't know the bloke personally, but I'd wager my house on the fact that he will be following the game come saturday no matter what!

edit: just realized it was Decky, in which case I agree fully with you Nixon. @Decky: fuck off and support Man U  :laugh:

Generally the whole point of watching football is for enjoyment. That is why we support Newcastle. When you get more despair, anger, frustration etc than any thing close to resembling even hope of any form.....then i dont see anything wrong with people looking to avoid going through that. Especially given how long the bs has been going on for this season, doesnt make them less fans or any of that nonsense.

Ill still watch as i often live in fantasy land & would hold some glimmer of hope that we could beat Chelsea even if we played with blind schoolchildren. No doubt their movement off the ball would be better than the current lot.

I'm as much a fan as anyone, I can't get to every home game because I live down south, but I follow as closely as I can.

All I'm saying is it's getting depressing. Yes, I wanted to avoid the Arsenal game.. but in the end I followed the whole thing. I'll probably do the same with Chelsea.

But we're only human, a person can only take so much depression. It's self preservation talking!

Guest icemanblue

"I'll avoid this game"

You're a steward, aren't you?

Chelsea have nothing to play for. They're not going to win the title, they're not going to fall out of the top 4; they have other worries in the form of the CL and the FA Cup so I think we have a chance against them. 2-1 to us is my super-duper optimistic prediction.

I want whatever you're smoking. Have you seen the table? They're not out of the title race man, seriously. Wake up.

Effectively 7 points behind. I think Man Utd will drop a few more points but not enough for Chelsea to catch up since Chelsea also still have some tough fixtures coming up. They're done. I think they'll prioritise the CL and the FA Cup anyway. 3 days after our match, they're off to Anfield. There's a chance that they (especially Hiddink) will be thinking and planning for that so that's why I think we have a chance.

0-2

Play well 1st half, Dorgba scores right on half-time. Anelka kills it off in the 2nd half.

Anything from this game is a bonus IMO

Anelka's out for 3 weeks.

He's injured for 3 weeks, joey is just saying he's still gonna score!  ;D

0-2

Play well 1st half, Dorgba scores right on half-time. Anelka kills it off in the 2nd half.

Anything from this game is a bonus IMO

Anelka's out for 3 weeks.

Good. Didn't know that at the time.

Means Malouda might get a game  O0

Guest Heneage

"I'll avoid this game"

You're a steward, aren't you?

And a Libra.  :-*

What's your point exactly? It seems rare your digs at me have one mind, but I'm willing to give you a chance.