Would you take relegation if?

BONTEMPI

How many more stupid threads do we have to put up with dicussing relegation as a preferred option,

Insanity.

It's not like we'll  have a choice in the matter. People are just looking for a silver lining.

Exactly what I mean

I'm trying to look on the bright side of a s**** situation here.  Do I want us to go down?  No!  Would I be happy with those 3 options if we did go down? Yes!

It's all out of our hands at the end of the day, but Ashley is not the future I want at this club!

Ashley is not the future I want for this club, but then neither is Kevin fucking Keegan!!

If we go down, we need a fresh start ffs!

Guest michaelfoster

Anyone who wants Keegan as manager again so he can piss off when the going gets tough is a loony

Guest BooBoo

Yeah it'll be worth going down as the messiah will return to save us.

Actually, he'd probably run away the first time he didn't get exactly what he wanted. He's a man of principles you know!?

Id take Keegan again in a second if the next time he pisses off we're atleast mid table. Him coming and going would improve our side a whole lot quicker than waiting for the current muppets to get their act together.

I said this after we lost to Hull at home in the FA Cup and it still stands:

Some of the idiots on here need a fucking full frontal brain examination.

Going down to the Championship would be good would it? We'd 'bounce straight back up'?

Like Derby, Watford, Charlton, Leeds, Ipswich, Norwich, Southampton, Wolves, Sheffield United and Sheffield Wednesday all thought they would? Get a fucking grip. Relegation would be the worst thing to happen to this club, at all.

Id take Keegan again in a second if the next time he pisses off we're atleast mid table. Him coming and going would improve our side a whole lot quicker than waiting for the current muppets to get their act together.

Who the fuck wants a quick fix??? We had a quick fix last time round and this is where we are now!

Move on!!! Keegan's legend status is on the ropes, and if he returns it will surely end in tears again, leaving his popularity with our fans in tatters.

Yeah it'll be worth going down as the messiah will return to save us.

Actually, he'd probably run away the first time he didn't get exactly what he wanted. He's a man of principles you know!?

The way the whole clubs bieng run is a shambles, aye?

So how can you say he'd run away the first time he didnt get exactly what he wanted, when he walked away because of the above?

Would I take relegation for Kevin bloody Keegan?  Is that a joke? 

Some people still don't understand how potentially ruinous relegation could be to this club.  We still have massive debts, and most of our first team squad will leave.  And we don't have a manager. 

THERE WILL BE NO 'CLEAN SLATE'

Negatives of Relegation:

A. We have to go to some really shite places and play some really shite teams

B. Straight up, we're in the Championship - no one wants that, no Europe, no chance of silverware, no nowt

C. A sub-point of A, we're going to experience some rotten football, and some rotten defeats

D. The squad will absolutely disintegrate, there are so many good players in this squad that we will have no one left

E. We'll have lost stacks of street cred for varying reasons (turmoil club, shit manager, etc) - meaning we'll struggle to replace

departing players

F. The finances will be affected by the lack of Sky money

G. The finances will be affected by the smaller win bonuses

H. The finances, and the club in general really, will be affected by the decrease in ST/general ticket sales

I. The finances will be crippled by any players we do manage to hang onto; i'm thinking Shola/Smith/Duff, they'll be on loads and

we won't be able to afford them

That's off the top of my head. Feel free to add.

Who the f*** wants a quick fix??? We had a quick fix last time round and this is where we are now!

Move on!!! Keegan's legend status is on the ropes, and if he returns it will surely end in tears again, leaving his popularity with our fans in tatters.

If you call being saved from relegation a "quick fix" then sure id have a quick fix all day long.

Last time we had the quick fix we were saved from relegation, you may remember. Ashley & co are the ones that cocked up, no one else.