NUFC Permanent Manager 09/10 if Kinnear decides to leave

Guest michaelfoster

Guest FlapjackJoe

What is it with people going on about Martinez? What has he done, I mean that as a genuine question because his team is only 8th in the table.

Well, they were bottom of League 2 about three seasons ago.

I still say - Didier Deschamps.

Donadoni recently got appointed at Napoli, so he out of the running.

Any way for me I think there's one man who would be great for our club, Gerald Houllier. Would be a great manager who would stablise the club, might not win anything but would sort the club out from top to bottom!

A lot of people thought that about Sam

True and I actually thought Allardyce would sort the club out. With his track record there was evidence that he would come and do a job. With Houllier's history there's even more evidence that he could sort the club out, if it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out but at least there would be good reasons for appointing him!

Yes you could compare him to Allardyce but you could also compare him to Robson. In many ways I wish Robson wasn't from the North East as many people seem to think that the reason he was a success at the club is because he understood the area and the club ( not saying you do but just what I hear from other people). A load of rubbish the simple reason that Robson was a success is because he was a good manager with a proven track record. Obviously it helped that he knew the area but Robson would be a success where ever he managed.

So instead of comparing Houllier to Allardyce, I would compare him to Robson in what he could do for the club.

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn202/theworldofisaac/Sports/tnirvblitzer.jpg

If he's not still working with the Jamaican bobsled team.

Nah. He's working with the worms and soil team these days.

Guest Mantis

OP is way off the mark.  Try Coleman or Warnock.  Oh, hang on, no spurs connection.  Maybe they can temp another relic out of retirement, what about Gerry Francis or David Pleat.