PFA Player of the Year

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What about young player of the year?

Johnny Evans would be a good shout, not sure if he's played enough though.

Would be great to see someone from here get an award like that.

Bellamy and Jenas have both won it whilst at Newcastle iirc, would be good to see Bassong pick it up. I don't think Evans has played enough really. Don't think of him as part of the team (through no fault of his own.)

I hate to say it, but it's Gerrard IMO. Vidic a close 2nd.

And agreed, I think it'll be beyond ridiculous if Jagielka isn't given a nomination, though I don't expect him to win it or indeed finish 2nd.

Young Player of the Year is a tricky one, namely because there haven't been many who have performed continuously. I guess Agbonlahor for this early-season form, and Bassong should be in there as well. I'd say Rodwell or Gosling, but they haven't really done much to warrant a nomination. Good prospects though.

What about young player of the year?

Johnny Evans would be a good shout, not sure if he's played enough though.

Would be great to see someone from here get an award like that.

Bellamy and Jenas have both won it whilst at Newcastle iirc, would be good to see Bassong pick it up. I don't think Evans has played enough really. Don't think of him as part of the team (through no fault of his own.)

When I meant someone from here I meant from Northern Ireland.

Obviously would be alright if Bassong won it though. :razz:

Was Gerrard really that good before the last 2 months though?

No, but not many others were.

Vidic and Gerrard seem to be almost opposites. One has been superb all season bar one game against Liverpool, whereas the other has been only OK by his standards for the majority of the season but has come [very] good at the end.

Reckon it'll get fiddled if Gerrard is found guilty of affray? When is he next in court?

Case got thrown out i think

Thought that was just the assault charge? Or have I missed something in the last few days? (very possible, tbh!)